Monday, November 14, 2005

Over the Weekend


GEORGE

I spent most of my weekend taking care of Dad. Here I am laying on Dad's good leg. Notice how nicely I match the blanket?

Mom had the nerve to say to me "George, you've spent the whole weekend napping" and I said "And what is your point, Mom? That a guy shouldn't be able to nap when he wants to?" She had no answer for that.


TIPPER


Re
member what I said about how I groom George & Max but they don't groom me? See what I said in Introductions All Around.

Here is a picture to prove it!! I was napping peacfully on Mom's lap, minding my own business, and along came George. He plopped himself down right on top of me! So I figured, as long as he was there I'd clean some spots he can't reach.




MAX

Mom had to move a chair from the living room into the family room so Dad could have a good place to sit when he's not in his chair with wheels. This was a good time for me to check out the pictures I never get to look at othewise. I might ask Mom to leave the chair there after Dad is done with it.

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2005 7:58 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Hi guys! Thanks for visiting me. We have the same kind of family, 2 boys (me and my bro Eddie) and a girl (my sis Olivia), so we probably have a lot in common. I'm glad you all decided to start a blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails