Monday, December 12, 2005

Covering Grey


GEORGE

I asked Mom what this stuff was that she was putting on her hair and she said "It's to cover grey".

What?? I have grey, Tipper has more grey than me and Dad, well Dad has grey all over. I'd better warn them about this.

TIPPER

Silly! Ladies put this stuff on their hair so they don't look old.

MAX

Well, what I want to know is, who's gonna tell Mom she didn't wind up looking like the lady on the box?

TIPPER

Stop saying bad things about Mom or I'll tell Santa!

7 Comments:

At December 12, 2005 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys made our mom laff out loud!
Buzzerbee & meep

 
At December 12, 2005 5:49 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yeah, my mum does that too. She never turns out like the box either. She said that my fur is just the right color, so I won't have to ever use it. But to make sure I am not around when shes does it. I wouldn't look good as a "natural light ash blonde"

 
At December 12, 2005 10:09 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Tipper, you're a very smart girl!

 
At December 13, 2005 6:33 AM, Blogger Spock said...

HEHEHE HAHAHA!!! You're so funny. :)

 
At December 13, 2005 12:46 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

We hope your mom doesn't get mad if she finds out you told her secret. Some ladies aer touchy about that stuff......

 
At December 13, 2005 3:45 PM, Blogger Chatham said...

My Cat Couch has some grey, but doesn't do anything with it. George, your grey looks very nice. Don't use that box!

 
At December 13, 2005 6:54 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

done't EVER tell her she doesn't look like the box. it'll freak her out big time, trust me, i know.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails