Monday, December 19, 2005

Get With it, Mom

MAX

We're proud and honored to be officially accepted into the Tuxedo Gang as midwestern representatives. Thank you Timmy and other cabinet members!

Tipper wants it to be known that since she's a girl she wears a tuxedo dress, not a suit, but that's OK because it's still a tuxedo.


Now, you'll notice from these pictures that Mom has been very lax in filling our food container. It's so empty you can actually count the few pieces that are left. I just sat here until she noticed that fact!

She apologized and filled it right away but used the excuse that she's been very busy taking care of Dad and doing things to help Santa, so I suppose I should give her a break. But do try to get with the program, Mom, so I don't have to do this again. It's cutting into my nap time!

7 Comments:

At December 19, 2005 9:26 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

They can be SO lazy sometimes! Then they get SO busy they forget. Hmmmm.....sounds like anything goes for an excuse!

 
At December 19, 2005 12:54 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I've been trying to get my mom to get us one of those feeder things. Because that way some of us besides Caroline might have a chance to get a bite to eat!

 
At December 19, 2005 12:57 PM, Blogger Mathias42 said...

I feel so left out. I'm a stripy kitty not a tuxxy one. Oh well. The water feeder looks just like a small version of the one my people have!

 
At December 19, 2005 2:58 PM, Blogger The Crew said...

Moses

Do not despair. All us guys are handsome regardless of our markings. You appear to be a Mackerel Tabby, which is a very ancient pattern closely related to the large, wild cats.

Max

 
At December 19, 2005 5:40 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Boy things must be pretty bad when you are sitting there waiting for the food. Mum only puts out a small amount of crunchies twice a day. But she does remember to do it.

I am bummed, unless they accept a brown and white cat as a funky version of a tuxedo, I can't be part of this gang.

 
At December 19, 2005 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on becoming part of the gang from one member to another! I, too, have my problems with adequate help when it comes to being fed. I feel your pain (and stomach growling)! I hope she felt guilty enough she will never do this again!

 
At December 21, 2005 7:52 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

welcome to the Tuxedo Gang! next time your food gets that low, you should look for an ankle to bite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails