Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My New Feather

MAX

Here I am playing with my new feather that Santa brought me. I thought after seeing a real bird in our house, I'd never be satisfied with a stick feather again, but this one is pretty good. Dad and I always have a good time playing feather and I caught it. Now it's MINE!








At the appropriate time, I'll finish it off and leave the mess for Mom to clean up. A feather here, a feather there - here a feather, there a feather, feathers feathers everywhere.

9 Comments:

At January 10, 2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

you look good in purple!

 
At January 10, 2006 12:29 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

We don't get feather toys - we have to dig them out of the pillows. Then we eat them. Yum. That's a really pretty purple feather, looks very tasty.

 
At January 10, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Oh, you look like you are having so much fun! Purrs.....

 
At January 10, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

What a fun feather toy! MOM! We want one!

 
At January 10, 2006 4:45 PM, Blogger Curiosa said...

i got new feathers today too!

 
At January 10, 2006 6:20 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You are looking mighty fine there Max. Purple is a good color for you, the color of royalty.

Mum has putted my feather away for a while since I gotted my other toys to play with. Says I gotta rotate them. Huh?

 
At January 10, 2006 8:25 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I so love feathers!

 
At January 10, 2006 10:59 PM, Blogger Boni said...

Those are nice feathers! And Edsel is right, you look good in purple.

 
At January 11, 2006 3:49 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Feather tickles! I LOVE feather tickles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails