Friday, January 06, 2006

My Special Card

MAX

I'm so excited!! My Gramma in NJ (hi Gramma!) sent me this card. She read my blog about what an excellent mouser I am and picked this card special for me. She said she couldn't resist it.

See - it's me! Only it says "Maxwell T. Mouser" not Maxwell Smartkitty. I don't wear a special outfit when I mouse, though. I just wear my usual tuxedo. So I think this guy is probably a super hero mouser and needs to disguise himself, you know like Batman or Superman, and keep his real identity a secret. All the better to sneak up on those unsuspecting mousies.

I'm upset that I never thought of having a trained mouse on a leash. I probably should have one, but I'm pretty sure Mom won't let me keep a pet mouse in the house. Could I, Mom?

MOM

Absolutely not, Max!

7 Comments:

At January 06, 2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

A leash? I looked at that picture and saw you stabbing that dinner with a long, pokey stick.

Maybe I'm just hungry...

 
At January 06, 2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh Max, I hope your mum doesn't get any ideas and actually dress you like this. If she tries, run away, really fast.

 
At January 07, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Badness said...

What Moms don't know, won't hurt them, right? I have a stash of catnip in a very secret place. My toy box! Mom would never think to look there.

 
At January 07, 2006 12:27 PM, Blogger Peggy said...

we like your card. your grandma must really like you lots! We bring mom lizards sometimes but she just lets them go after she pets us... don't she know its her present and you don't let presents go!!
Dimples and Whiskers

 
At January 07, 2006 5:50 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

My mom says I'm the mouser and Bonnie would be the birder, if we ever had real mousies and birdies. So far, I've killed one toy mousey and drowned another in our water. I'm famous for catching the fishies in the bathtub, too. Bonnie liked chasing flying toys and spiders before I came and she got grumpy.

 
At January 07, 2006 6:03 PM, Blogger Beau said...

That is such a cute card! Mom wouldn't let me have a mouse inside either!

 
At January 08, 2006 11:03 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

She's a party pooper!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails