Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Another Plant Bites the Dust

MOM

Tipper! What happened to the plant that was in this pot?


TIPPER

Um....hmmm.... (looks around)... oh, you mean that plant....well, I....uhhhh....I'm not sure.... and, well.... WHY ARE YOU ACCUSING ME, anyway? There are other cats named Tipper, you know!

MOM

Yes, but they don't live in this house.

TIPPER

Oh, good point. Well, then....ahhh....let me think. Hmmm....let's see....I might have been sitting on the ledge next to flower pot.... yes, that's sounds good....and uh....yes, it's all coming back to me now. OK....I was sitting there...INNOCENTLY, of course.... minding my own business, when um....uhh.....all of a sudden, umm.... to my complete surprise....uhhh.....oh, I've got it now.... the plant jumped right out of the pot...yes, that's it....all by itself....and it fell on the floor. And I had absolutely nothing to do with it! Yes.... as I recall.... that's exactly the way it happened.

MOM

But how did those bite marks get on the leaves?

TIPPER

Bite marks? uhhh......(looks at clock) Gosh! Just look at the time. Sorry Mom, I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got to run....busy, busy, busy!

13 Comments:

At March 29, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I bet Ididntdoit, did it! He probably is visiting you after a long stay here in the cabin. He will blame EVERYTHING on you...you need to catch him and eat him......we tried but he was furry elusives....

 
At March 29, 2006 11:41 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 29, 2006 11:43 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Stick to your story Tipper! Even if she bribes you with food, or nip or treats. Hold your ground.

 
At March 29, 2006 12:20 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

My mom has given up on having plants in the house...because of our affinity for biting them.

I don't understand! I thought everything in the house was for our amusement! What is she complaining about?!

 
At March 29, 2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

meow!! I also made it!! look the archive Friday,Febrary 03,2006 ..looks the pics=^.^=

 
At March 29, 2006 2:25 PM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

Hehe...I am the reason that Mom can't keep plants in the house. I really think that we are related Tipper. I did that to one of Mom plants and managed to get dirt all over the carpet. She still finds dirt around the bookcase.

Knightly

 
At March 29, 2006 5:21 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that's ok Tipper, I eats plants too. we all do, that's why mommy has to keep them in a place called a green house. It looks clear to me. - Sammy

 
At March 29, 2006 6:37 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

never admit to anything. unless there is a picture, they have no proof....

 
At March 29, 2006 7:01 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Tipper, try this story. The plant started to jump out of the pot all by itself, to commit, planticide. The tooth marks came when you tried to save it by catching it in your mouth. But, you didn't get a a good bite and it ended up on the floor.

Plus I agree with Edsel, no picture, no proof.

 
At March 30, 2006 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tipper! If ididntdoit didn't do it, then maybe hedidit did!! heehee! And thanks for your welcome over on our blog!! We're happy to be here!

 
At March 30, 2006 7:40 AM, Blogger The Crew said...

Derby! What an excellent idea. Are you speaking from experience and can we assume you've used that one yourself a few times?

 
At March 30, 2006 7:46 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I always blame renegade dogs that somehow always get into the house when Mom's not home.

Unless I can blame Olivia.

 
At March 30, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Methinks someone doth protest too much...
We don't have many plants in the house. I leave them alone now, since I made the big yucca fall over on me and I didn't like it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails