Friday, March 31, 2006

Vote early, vote often

TIPPER

Wow! Our Sister B's blog has been nominated for "Blog of the Week" by MKE Online - a website featuring interesting things about the Milwaukee, WI area.

B's been blogging for about a year now about goings on in her life, and this is the second time she's been nominated. Last time she narrowly lost out to the City of Kenosha's (WI) blog. Not too shabby, losing out to a whole city!

If you want to vote for her blog "Adventures In..." go to www.mkeonline.com/people/blogcontest.asp. The deadline for voting is April 5 and please note, by voting you are not revealing your e-mail to any spammers.

If you vote for her maybe B will become a celebrity like Kukka-Maria or Max, the Psychokitty. Hmmm....since I'm her sister, I suppose the press will want an interview with me. Mom...clear my schedule! Better make a grooming appointment for me, and get me a new collar, too! We know how demanding the papparazzi can be.

2 Comments:

At April 03, 2006 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Sister B!

 
At April 03, 2006 9:07 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I've read your sister's blog and loved it! (She even wrote about me one time...although that's not only why I enjoy her posts)

I'll be voting and wishing her luck. And, yes, you are a celebrity-by-proxy, Crew! Prepare for the invasion of the tabloids!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails