Monday, June 26, 2006

TAZ (The Amazing Zeus)

Our visit with The Amazing Zeus, was just that...AMAZING! What a great guy! And we're so glad he found time to fit our little corner of the world into his frantic tour schedule.

He filled us in on all the goings on in the great state of Texas and we showed him the sights in Whisk-onsin. Too bad he couldn't stay longer, but being a celebrity and world traveler, he needed time to see Derby and Bonnie & Victor and was anxious to get to his next destination - Singapurr.

Bon Voyage, our friend....stay safe in your travels. We hope your enjoyed being a cheesehead for a day and will come back again.

5 Comments:

At June 26, 2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

TAZ = The Amazing Zeus! hehehe I like that lots. :) I's glad yall had lotsa fun with Zeus. Too bad you couldn't go to Singapurr wif him.

~~ Sanjee

 
At June 26, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I never had a nickname before besides "Buttonface" (translation into homo sapien - butt in face). I like TAZ much better! I'm glad you had such a good time with me as I had with you, and I hope during football season we can watch Green Bay (yes, I looked them up since I was so embarassed about the cheesehead incident!) and the Steelers (the human pet's number one team...since she's from Pittsburgh and all!)

 
At June 26, 2006 1:22 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yes, that Zeus is amazing! Another thing that is amazing........his Momma lets him go like that, mine never ever would.

Patches Lady

 
At June 26, 2006 6:20 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Taz is such a fun name. It's so nice to be able to travel and find out new things. Now that you learned about Texas maybe you'll want to go there and ofur places too.

 
At June 26, 2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I likes TAZ too. You thoughted up a good nickname for Zeus. We did have a good time with him last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails