Friday, June 09, 2006

Turkey Today

GEORGE

Tipper always helps make lunch in the mornings and she & Max have been saying how good lunch meat is.

My regular readers know all about my delicate stomach so this is a picture you thought you'd never see 'cause I normally stick to just my dry food with an occasional bowl of tuna water. But today, after hearing them rave on about "ham & turkey, ham & turkey...you just have to try some, George", I decided to try a small bite of turkey. It was actually pretty good and I ate several bites.

Now if I can just keep it down, everything will be OK.

10 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 8:58 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh I hope you keep it down. I don't much like things other than my crunchies either but sometimes a nibble is good

 
At June 09, 2006 9:02 AM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Good luck with your tummy! Hamm and turkey are so good! Even a little bite.

 
At June 09, 2006 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope it agreed with you, and glad you gave it a try.

~Meg & Jack

 
At June 09, 2006 11:13 AM, Blogger Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

Hope you're feelin' okay, George!

 
At June 09, 2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I'm rooting for you, Georgie!

 
At June 09, 2006 11:22 AM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Mmm...turkey...I hope you didn't have any problems with your stomach, George.

 
At June 09, 2006 3:49 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yum turkey. Did your tummy like it?

 
At June 10, 2006 4:50 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I hope everything stayed down. Even if you want something, sometimes, it doesn't want you!

 
At June 10, 2006 9:37 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I'll bet your momma hopes you keep it down too!

Patches Lady

 
At June 11, 2006 9:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How can things that taste so good not like us? -- Alberta (who hopes you kept it down because she never can)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails