Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Being in Charge

MAX

George is the one who usually talks, but 'cause he's a little under the weather, I'll be blogging today.

First I want to thank our friend Derby for nominating us for the Blogs of Summer contest. We didn't make it to the finals, but we feel honored just to be included in such a fine group of cats. Mom voted for one of the finalists (we can't say who) but the computer wouldn't let her vote a second time, otherwise she would have voted for all our friends!

For all of you that asked, George is not running a fever or taking any special medicine right now. Mom is giving him 1/4 of a Lysine pill twice a day to help his immune system fight off any infection. The V.E.T. said to bring him back in a few days if he isn't feeling better, but for now he's just resting a lot (and snuffling & sneezing).

So...since I'm second in command after George, Mom put ME in charge until he feels better. That means I have to take care of the whole house and that means you have to do what I say, Misty! And if you don't, I'm allowed to whap you! MOM SAID!

10 Comments:

At July 26, 2006 8:37 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

We're sure you will do a fine job Max, but we hopes that George feels better soon!

 
At July 26, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

your mom lets you whap? wow, you has a really nice mommy!

we send lots of purrs and headbutts and purrayers to George!

 
At July 26, 2006 10:15 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Tell George that I am sick too, I have coughs and sneezes and its not fun. I have to take antibiotics and that HORRIBLE lysine. Mine is a paste and I do NOT like it being forced in my mouth.

You sure sound like you're in charge Max, I bet everyone will listen to you!

 
At July 26, 2006 10:21 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Hi guys! Thanks for coming by my page! I'm glad to meet all of the kitties with this blog thingy, I'm just getting the hand of it.

Max, I'd sure stay away if you whapped me! I get really scared if a kitty raises their paw at me.

 
At July 26, 2006 11:58 AM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

Ohh, we hope that George feels much better soon. But we know he can rely on you to look after things, Max - don't let Tipper and Misty fight over that octopus!

 
At July 26, 2006 2:01 PM, Blogger Leona said...

Feel better soon George!


Sultanfus and Guy

 
At July 26, 2006 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel better George! Grr whaps me fur no reason an then the Lady tries ta tell Grr no an then Grr whaps her too. sometimes Grr jus isn't furry nice
Cocoa

 
At July 26, 2006 7:40 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

You make a good Cat in charge, Max. Keep up the good work. Tell George I hope he is better soon. I sometimes have to take lysine too, for my eye. But Mom crushes it up and mixes with baby food strained meat so I don't mind it at all.

 
At July 27, 2006 7:12 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Nothing worse than a summer cold. Hope George feels better soon. But I'm glad you can step right in, Max! Keep that little one under control!

 
At July 27, 2006 7:28 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

That's quite a pictor! You showed her. I'm usually on the recievin end of the whaps. I hope George is feelin better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails