Friday, July 28, 2006

Week End Updates

GEORGE

This is unreal! I took a few measly days off to rest and just look at all the new cat bloggers Mom found. And...I bet they're all cool, too, Mom!

Eric & Flynn
Kaze
Latte (her brother)
Rose & the Royals
Two Black Cats
The Tail of Sir Robin

If you haven't already done so, please stop by and say hi to them and make them feel welcome.

And as if my feeling poorly wasn't enough, now Max is sneezing and both his eyes are runny. Poor guy...I know how he feels! Tipper is sneezing and so is Misty.

Mom shouted "I've had it!". What's with this (swear) shelter virus?" Today the V.E.T. (who maybe isn't so bad after all 'cause she tries to help us feel better) is giving Mom antibiotics for ALL OF US! So it's 10 more days of twice a day Clavamox plus Lysine pills for 4 cats who are going to lay low this weekend and rest. Poor Mom & Dad can't rest. They have to help Brother J move to Chicago!!

8 Comments:

At July 28, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Thanks guys!

Hmm....Lap Lady knows what your mom is feeling. The people with white coats were her bestest buddies when Latte was sick.

I'm still not better and I've been on 7 days of Clavamox. Sounds like you all have the herpes virus thing that I have. Just try to be good for mom, I know the Clavamox is yucky but with all 4 of you taking it she's gonna need some help. But I don't follow my own advice, I claw the Lap Lady's leg when she gives me my Clavamox.

 
At July 28, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

George, I'm personally in disbelief at the amount of cat bloggers we have now. I don't know how I can possibly keep up with them all! Thanks for letting everyone know about the new people in our great circle of friends! :)

 
At July 28, 2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Yes, I agree with Zeus, it is hard to keep up.....sure says something about the cat/dog controversy, don't you think?

Hope you guys get better, sick is NO fun!

Patches

 
At July 28, 2006 2:54 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

WHAT THE [EXPLETIVE]? It's like you guys are on the brink of being over this and then BLAM!

Don't be giving me that "shelter virus!" I'm sure the tabloids would have a field day with that...calling it some sort of STD or something.

GET BETTER, CREW!

 
At July 28, 2006 5:56 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

You guys are sneezing too???
We thought it was some kind of allergy acoz Angie has been sneezing too. Mom thinks it might be all the lillies outside in bloom.

 
At July 29, 2006 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh - new linkys! thank you! we hopes you alls get all better furry fast!

 
At July 29, 2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Hi guys. Yes, I saw that Latte and Kaze had left comments the other day. I agree with Zeus, it is hard to keep up with everyone.

Get better you guys. I sneeze now and then, but no gunky stuff from eyes or nose. Mum says it is dust!

 
At July 31, 2006 1:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow are we sorry you guys are having such a difficult summer. We hope you get feeling better soon. If not better soon, they're going to need some of those antibiotics (or something even stronger) for your Mom and Dad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails