Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Looking for Help in Texas

GEORGE

This will be brief today because Mom & I are tired. We've all been up since 3 AM because she had to drive Dad to the airport to catch his plane then go back home and get ready for work.

Today he flies to Houston, then rents a car and drives to Austin and Dallas, then flies home on Thursday night. So of course, being the man of the house in his absence, I am in charge now. I expect to have a quiet week, but he said I must give Misty a lesson in "Garage Behavior" so she learns not to run out there. Max will have to take over everything else temporarily while I work with her on that. We all love her and don't want her to get out and maybe get hurt so she needs to learn this lesson.

Since I'll be busy here, could all my friends in Texas watch out for my Dad for me? Zeus & Isis and Princess Mia, I know you can watch him in Houston, but since there are so many new bloggers now, I'm not sure if there is anyone in the Austin or Dallas area. Dad's never been there and I don't want him to get lost driving around, so he might need some help.

Didn't someone make a map of all of us? I know we have a Purrthday List and a Cationary, but I can't remember if someone made a map. Help me out here everyone!

(sigh) We really need to get busy on my sidebar updates! Mom...get with it, please!

12 Comments:

At September 26, 2006 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh - a map would be cool! we wanna be on it - we're offur here on the left coast.

 
At September 26, 2006 12:56 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

There was a map, I remember--I just can't remember where. I thought it was Timmy or Beau, but I checked them, and no map. I know I've seen one recently...

Oh well, I do have a tiny brain. Maybe somebody will remember or maybe I will later.

 
At September 26, 2006 1:41 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

We wanna be on the map also!
We are here in Louisisan and if your Dad gets really lost he might end up here. So we will be on the lookout for him.

 
At September 26, 2006 2:31 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I 'amember a map too - I just don't 'amember who hadded it. I fought it was Timmy or Beau too.

 
At September 26, 2006 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will be glad to watch out for your Dad. We live quite near Dallas, in Arlington. Please let us know if your dad needs anything! (websurfintexanATaolDOTcom)

 
At September 26, 2006 4:48 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

My mama has a beanbrother in Houston. Maybe he could help. He's looking for work like mama.

 
At September 26, 2006 5:48 PM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh a map would be fun! Maybe we can get on it on one of the newsy blogs like cat blogopshere?

 
At September 26, 2006 6:18 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

yeah, I remember a map once. Plus some blogs have things on them that show who is on line in each country. Somecat that is talented will have to figure this out.

 
At September 26, 2006 7:10 PM, Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

that little misty is a pistol! you are a good kitty to try and teach her better behaviour and kitty safety!

please, where is the purrthday list and the cationary? if we's seen 'em, we doesn't 'member where. (we gets that from our mom.) we're pretty new to the catosphere, so maybe we just hasn't run into them yet?

drop by, and leave an entry in our double-caption non-contest!!

n-e-n-x

 
At September 26, 2006 7:21 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

We'll have Grammie's cats keep an eye out for y'alls Daddy (they live in Ft Worth). We fink we saw a map ovur at One of Us's page (Poiland Rodentia- there's a linky on our bloggie). Hope that helps.
~M,K,&E

 
At September 26, 2006 7:26 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

You's a good brofur to look out for Misty! We'll say kitty purrayers for your Daddy to be real safe on his trip.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 
At September 27, 2006 6:41 AM, Blogger LZ said...

Hi George, the Lap Lady wanted me to tell you she had a dream about you last night. She dreamed that you came and kept all of us in line. It was weird she said but she liked having you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails