Thursday, September 21, 2006

'Nip Scented Bubbles

GEORGE

When Mom got our new collars recently, she saw this bubble making thing. Then she read the bubble bottle and saw that the liquid is supposed to be catnip scented!! Can you believe that? So she got it for us and it's not even our purrthday or time for Santa to come. I think she mainly got it for Misty, but being senior cat here I probably should take a really close look at it. I mean, I'm the one with the 'nip problem!

At first when I saw it I was a little upset. I thought to myself , why didn't they have this when I was a kitten? I really would have liked catnip scented bubbles!!! I mean, bubbles...and catnip...what a great combination! Our friend Timmy, got some recently and he had a great time playing with them, so we can't wait to try ours!

And before you all write to say kittens aren't supposed to have catnip, Mom hasn't given Misty any 'nip yet. She says it's supposed to be OK after 6 months of age though, and Misty is about 5 months old now. So we won't get to try this out for a little while, but as soon as we do, I'll give you a full report.

All Catnip Anonymous members will want to pay close attention to that, I'm sure!

12 Comments:

At September 21, 2006 8:50 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Georgia found that she wasn't that interested 'cause theirs didn't smell that strongly. She's heard that other brands do though, so I don't know. I'd like the bubbles!

 
At September 21, 2006 10:09 AM, Blogger LZ said...

I got nip when I was 4 months old, didn't know I wasn't supposed to.

Chase loves nip bubbles!! They are really fun!

 
At September 21, 2006 12:57 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that looks like more fun than our nip bubbles.

 
At September 21, 2006 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is just too cool

 
At September 21, 2006 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we gots catnip bubbles an reglur bubbles an we love 'em bof just cause they're bubbles! Grr likes ta clap her paws togeffur an pop 'em, an Midnight tries ta bite 'em, an I like ta pounce on 'em. bubbles is fun! we doesn't haf the bubble maker thingy though - our teenagers hasta blow.
Cocoa

George! didja see Marley's artwork at A Blog For Emma? His silly momma didn't effun unnerstand that he was doin an art project!

 
At September 21, 2006 3:09 PM, Blogger Eric and Flynn said...

Oh I luv bubbles, that's anuvver fing furr mum to put on her Mericky list. Eric duzn't like them cuz they pop on his furr an he gets mad wiv them.

 
At September 21, 2006 3:52 PM, Blogger Twizzler, Jack, Fwankwin, and Gracie said...

That hasta be one of the coolest things we've ever heard of . . . Enjoy!

 
At September 21, 2006 4:53 PM, Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

that is SO cool! we are lobbying right this minute for mom to order some!!

 
At September 21, 2006 8:58 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

o, i wants one of them bubbles ma-sheens. bubbles...wait a minute, i knows bubbles, he's a cat. whatz a bubbles ma-sheen. i's con-fuzed now gotta runs 'n checks bubbles bloggie...KC

 
At September 21, 2006 9:17 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Ohhhh, we tried thowse and were vary vary scared. I wondur if we will like the "bubbles" now that yoo guys approve?

 
At September 21, 2006 9:23 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC said...

Give us a ree-port at Catnip Anonymous when you've tried it out!

 
At September 22, 2006 7:42 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Had the bubble machine.

Loved the bubble machine.

Broke the bubble machine.

Grrrrr...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails