Monday, October 23, 2006

20 Things About Cats (& Dogs)

MAX

Mom found this nice page in her Good Housekeeping magazine, so she's letting me tell about it. Of course, I agree with all 20 things about cats. We are wonderful after all, but I think if they really tried, they could have listed at least a squillion more great things about us! But then, they'd need the whole magazine, not just one page.

Dogs...well that's another matter. No offense to all you dogs and dog lovers out there, but I'm not particularly fond of dogs. Mom loves them...I don't know why.

Actually the only two dogs I know personally are Daisy & Shasta, my human Sister B's dogs, so in fairness to other dogs I shouldn't say something that covers all canines. I don't want to sound like a speciesist!

Click to biggify the picture.

5 Comments:

At October 23, 2006 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - I have a problem with number 8. I curl up on the Lady's chest, but she doesn't seem to appreciate it. She keeps trying to turn me around to face the other direction. Why? Doesn't her face appreciate my lovely soft tail? Plus, I've been trying to paw her face, like Cocoa does. How come when I paw her face she has to grab a tissue and blot up the little blood spots? She doesn't do that when Cocoa paws her. ::sigh::
Midnight

 
At October 23, 2006 6:02 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Yup, we kitties are better in every way.

 
At October 24, 2006 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, the should have used that entire page for good things about kitties. Maybe the whole magazine!
~ turtle

 
At October 24, 2006 8:15 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

We have noses that twitch. I hope Momma loves me for more than that! What if I'm tired and my nose doesn't twitch and I don't want to use my sandpaper tongue?!

 
At October 24, 2006 9:34 AM, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Those are all good reasons, but I am certain there are more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails