Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Did I Pass My Test?

GEORGE

I am not going to get in the carrier, Mom, and I don’t want to talk about it any more! I have nothing but bad experiences every time I get in this thing. Last time I went to the V.E.T. they put water in my nose!!










Hey wait. WAIT! Didn’t I just say I don’t want to be in here? Misty, help me!

MISTY

Hold on, let me see if I can get the gate open to let you out. Oh sorry, my paws just aren’t strong enough yet to open the latch. See you later. When I went to the V.E. T. the other day, it wasn’t too bad, so you'll be OK.

GEORGE

(sigh) Well, I wonder what they’re going to do to me this time!













Later in the day

I’m back, but look at my leg!!! They took my blood…almost all of it…and then they put on this blue bandage. I feel weak! I’ve had no food since last night’s dinner now they’ve taken all my blood!!!

MOM

Because you're getting older they need to test your thyroid and kidneys and they do that with a very small blood sample. You have plenty left.




GEORGE

What a relief! What’s a thyroid test, Mom? Did I pass? I always get “A’s” on my tests, you know. And I think my kidneys are just fine.

MOM

Well, let's just see what your doctor says, OK?



16 Comments:

At October 18, 2006 10:16 AM, Blogger Daphne said...

You're a very brave guy, George!
Last time I had to go to the kitty doctor, I came back with my tummy super glued shut! And it was Purple Super Glue, too! Not The Mama says I got "fixed" but I still say nothing was wrong with me...
Hope your tests turn out a-okay.
Meow for now ~ Daphne

Purrchance To Dream

 
At October 18, 2006 3:55 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh no George - we hope you passes all your tests!

 
At October 18, 2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I hope you past your test too. As a senior catizen you have to be healthy to guide all of us younger kitties.

 
At October 18, 2006 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yikes! that blue thing looks tight an uncomfy. if they take it off, does you leak blood? we hope yur tests say yur the healthiest you effur been!

 
At October 18, 2006 5:57 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

oh that blue band aid thingy looks too tight! did they take it off yet??

 
At October 18, 2006 7:36 PM, Blogger Tiff said...

I hope you passed your 'test' with flying colors, George. I will be keeping my paws crossed for you.
~Meg & Jack

 
At October 18, 2006 9:05 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Tests are for the birds! the last time I got a bandage like that it was red!

 
At October 18, 2006 9:36 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Take care George!
Your blog looks different-did you go beta or what? Ma said she isn't going to fix something that isn't broken. : )

 
At October 19, 2006 8:53 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

I hopes you get an A too. It's a furry masculine looking bandage though...

 
At October 19, 2006 11:23 AM, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Oh the horror! After you told her you didn't want to go! Did you get extra treats or snuggles when you got back?

 
At October 19, 2006 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopes you pass you test George.That's a very pretty color bandage.

 
At October 19, 2006 1:15 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Did you hear whether you passed your test yet?

 
At October 19, 2006 2:28 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Oh, we hopes you passed your test, too! Did you get to take the bandage off? It doesn't look furry comfortable!

 
At October 19, 2006 5:37 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Why did they puts water up yur nose? Is that from the vak-sun-ashun? I herd Mom sayin somefin bout not vaksinatin us then she said maybe the up yur nose kind.

 
At October 19, 2006 6:17 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Oh man! Sabi & I were were supposed to go to the vet on Tuesday, but Sabi fought getting into his cage too and Mommakitty (after 40 minutes) had to call the vet and cancel (yeah!). She's up to something though, 'cause we heard her asking the vet for advice on how to get Sabi there next week!

Fight the fight! Just say NO to cat cages!

 
At October 20, 2006 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you passed your test, George. That bandage doesn't look at all comfortable.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails