Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tummy Tuesday

GEORGE

Here is my tummy picture. This is how I like to lay with Dad but when it gets a little chillier in the evening, I'll be under the cover!

Mom says "Thank You" to everyone who wrote regarding my new kidney problems, with suggestions for my care & feeding. I'll try all your ideas because I want to stay healthy for as long as I can.

In other news, I've discovered from Calico Girls Mom that some of you aren't seeing the Crews' Views picture banner at the top of our blog. (Thank you for telling us about this, CGM.) Mom and I worked hard to make it, so I'll try to solve the problem so everyone can admire my handsomeness! Well, alright...you can admire Tipper, Max & Misty too, if you want to, but first you have to be able to see the picture!

Mom is puzzled by the fact that when she looks at our blog with Mozilla/Foxfire or Internet Explorer on her work compupter, everything looks fine. But when she looks at it with IE at home, the top picture isn't there. With Mozilla it is! Very strange. Does anyone have any ideas?

After further investigation, in looking at the page source html with IE, although the words are there in the template, the picture associated with the html is not shown. In addition to our header, sidebar items such as the Catnip Anonymous button, Max's Catolympic Gold Medal and the Nap-a-Thon button are all missing. All were associated with the program Photobucket. Hopefully if we change the pictures to another program, you all will be able to see us!

9 Comments:

At October 24, 2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Sadie said...

I can see your banner! I use firefox. I know that if I use other browsers sometimes lots of things look diff'ernt. Especially if you're using blogger in beta.

I like your tummy picture! I didn't post one today b/c MY MOM FERGOT to take one! Can you believe it?

 
At October 24, 2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Mommy uses Safari at work (on a Mac) and it looks OK here. I'm sorry I can't help you more.
George, you have a great tummy pikshure! I left a comment below (better late than never) about helping to get fluid intake. Good luck!

 
At October 24, 2006 2:05 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

I love the tummy picture.
We use Mozilla and it looks fine. We also have problems with our blog in IE, with text that dissapears. Eventually we just gave up trying to fix it. It is so annoying.

 
At October 24, 2006 3:37 PM, Blogger INAMINI said...

What a beautiful tummy! Tummy pictures are my favorite

 
At October 24, 2006 4:32 PM, Blogger Rascal said...

My Mom was just having a problem viewing picture, but in Mozilla. Turns out it has to do with whether or not you allow it to load images from the originating site or not. In Mozilla it's under tools > options > content. Not sure where it is in IE

 
At October 24, 2006 4:39 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Home 'puter - mozilla, picture on header fine. IE - no pictures.

Work puter - IE only, no pictures.

 
At October 24, 2006 5:45 PM, Blogger Gemini said...

We're on Netscape on a mac and haven't ever had a problem. Can Momma come rub George's tummy?!

 
At October 24, 2006 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see the banner, but not the pictures. It's just red. We're on IE. Our Coat of Many Colors disappers off and on, as well as the Cat Blogosphere banner, but everything else seems to stay. Weird!

 
At October 28, 2006 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

banner yes, with words but no pictures. sidebar items you mentioned are gone. we just updated IE yesterday - don't know what it's all about.

cute tummy picture! you look extra comfy cuddly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails