Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Calendars are Ready

GEORGE

The Cat Blogosphere Calendars are ready, so we ordered ours today. It looks terrific and I looked online at every months page to see all my friends.

But I have an issue to discuss with my secretary, also known as Mom. Just where are Max and I on this great looking calendar??? I see Tipper & Misty but where are we? Dad won't be happy about us being left off the calendar, you know.

MOM

Well, it appears I've really messed up! I intended to send pictures of all of The Crew, but I think only the Tipper/Misty picture went through. I'm really sorry, guys.

To make up for this terrible oversight and offense to you and Max, I'm making a mug on Cafepress showing the Crews' Views logo. We'll give it to Dad for Christmas. Is that OK?

GEORGE

Well, I suppose it has to be OK, since the calendar is already printed. But...if there's another calendar next year I expect our pictures to be the first ones sent in!!!

5 Comments:

At November 22, 2006 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, perhaps you Mom could offer the Crew's Views logo mugs to the blogosphere so that you can be on everyone's table?

 
At November 22, 2006 1:19 PM, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I looked for myself and didn't see me in the calendar.....I don't think my Meowm sent me in so I know how you feel.

 
At November 23, 2006 2:17 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

George, it appears you've been lax in your bean training again. Of course, you were concentrating on the man while the woman made this mistake. Beans!
I heard a rumor from Beau & Angie of something Robyn will do for cats who missed out. Their pictures were lost in the email. Get your mom onto it immediately. Keep up the training!

 
At November 23, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I saw Tipper an Misty's pictors an wondered bout you an Max. I's sure it was a mistake by yur mom.

 
At November 24, 2006 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Robyn frum Hot(M)BC sed ya could still send a picshure if ya send it furry fast. like now.
Cocoa
pee ess: Grr an Midnight izzn't in it eiffur - just me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails