Monday, November 13, 2006

How to Hypnotize a Spidey

MAX

Now that it's getting colder, spideys are coming in the house. This is how I hypnotize them. Try it on your own spidey and see how it works! If you see one on a wall or on the ceiling, stare at it and repeat these words until it's right in front of you.

Spidey...hear me and listen carefully to my voice. You hear nothing but my voice and will obey me. You are under my spell...you will do whatever I tell you to do. Spidey...come to me. That's it...come on.

Come closer...closer. That's good...now stop. Now, drop down on your string right in front of me.

A spidey makes a great afternoon snack!

10 Comments:

At November 13, 2006 10:31 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Mmmm, crunchy. I finded a ladybug in the lamp last week. What fun!

Didja see my beans this weekend? They droved right by you goin to a BIG train show in Mill-walky. They waved to Derby, too. Dad wented early Friday afore the snow, an Mom waited til Saturday. An they sleeped at Country Inn Brookfield, wherefur that is. I'm sure Mom waved to you.

 
At November 13, 2006 1:13 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Spiders are delicious! I am also fond of black crickets.

 
At November 13, 2006 1:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! I haven't been gettin' the words right. I've got that look down though - just like yours.
Grr

 
At November 13, 2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I'll have to try that. But more than spiders, I love moths. But we all know how the last one I found turned out. (::scowl::)

 
At November 13, 2006 2:49 PM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

I hardly efurr get a chance to eat spiders in our house, because as soon as one appears my mum starts shrieking and then dad rushes and gets rid of it. If they just left it for a few minutes I could get it for them! Good job with the hypnotising, Max!

 
At November 13, 2006 6:47 PM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh I love it when they try and run and I can pounce!

 
At November 13, 2006 6:50 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Ooooh - we gets lot of spidey munchies this time of year . . . and crickets too!
Yuuuummmmmmmm!

 
At November 13, 2006 9:51 PM, Blogger Max said...

All I ever do is pull their legs off. I'm not into the eating of them so much. But leg pulling is great fun!

 
At November 14, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

spidey snax! YUM!

 
At November 14, 2006 10:10 PM, Blogger Lux said...

I wish I could learn how to do that! Thanks for the instructions!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails