Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Wishlist Wednesday

GEORGE

What a great idea Kimo & Sabi had for everyone who hasn't posted their letter to Santa to do it now, before it's too late.

I don't play too much any more so I don't want any toys, but I do like catnip so I 'd like

1. A new scratcher with catnip underneath 'cause with 4 of us using them, both our cardboard ones are pretty much shredded. They both look way worse than what this picture shows. There's always cardboard shredlings all over the floor!

2. To get a good report when I go back to the V.E.T. in January for my blood test for my kidneys

TIPPER

I wouldn't mind taking a look at one of those feather-butt mousies everyone is talking about, then if I like it I could ask for one of my own. But in the meantime I'd like

1. Forever homes (but only good ones, please) for all animals that need them. Please spay & neuter your pets to prevent more homeless animals. I don't think that's a problem with us kitties in the blogosphere, but it is with others. If everyone did that it would cut down on the ferals and the shelters wouldn't be full!

MAX

Since I already own the top of the perch and I have my own personal flying feather, there isn't much I want, so I'll ask for

1. Good health (that means no visits to the V.E.T), stinky goodness and treats for all my friends. I do love treats though, so maybe if I could get a bag all for myself???

MISTY

I already sent Santa my letter but if I can ask for something else it would be

1. For everyone to learn about what Mom calls "The Golden Rule". If you want someone to be nice to you, first you have to be nice to them. So I think people should be kind to each other. No fighting or being mean to anyone, and stop doing bad things to each other, OK?

16 Comments:

At December 20, 2006 9:43 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh those are all wonderful wishes. Momma says I can post mine later!

 
At December 20, 2006 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great wishes :)

 
At December 20, 2006 11:14 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

I hope everything turns out alright for you both, George and Max. I got your back if things turn ugly this time at the VET.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of your family!

 
At December 20, 2006 1:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What considerate thoughtful wishes. You guys are great. We hope they all come true. -- Alberta, Sky, Blackie, Charlie and Maggie Fu

 
At December 20, 2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Those are furry good krissmouse wishes. And Tipper, yoo shood rite to Eddy, we'z jus gettin to know each other and maybe he mite like another little grey tuxie better. I'm not the jelus type and I'm just lookin fur a big furry to cuddle with. If only mom had brot home another big furry cat insted of Speedy~Zippy

 
At December 20, 2006 4:37 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

Those are grate wishes. Misty, I wish you could go to my boy's skool an tell the kids that golden rule fingy, cuz he says sum kids are nice but sum are really mean an the mean ones get meaner efurry year.

 
At December 20, 2006 6:44 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

We love yur wish Misty. Always first ask yurself *is it nice* before speaking or in this case meowing. If not, we're better off not saying it.
Yes, that means YOU Beau Beau.
~Angie

 
At December 20, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

You all have nice wishes.

 
At December 20, 2006 7:15 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

I hope all of your Catmas wishes come true!

 
At December 21, 2006 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope you get wish #2, George. All the rest of the wishes are very nice as well and I hope they all come true.

 
At December 21, 2006 5:29 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wonderful wishes everyone. I hope they all come true!

 
At December 21, 2006 10:58 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

Paws crossed you guys get everything you want from Santa Claws.

 
At December 21, 2006 12:00 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Great list items, Crew! I am confused, though. I didn't see any mention of specific items for me.

I think Santa is going to be confused, too. He is used to everyone asking him to bring Kukka-Maria great stuff!

:) Merry Christmas!

 
At December 21, 2006 1:01 PM, Blogger Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Great list. Merry Christmas.

 
At December 22, 2006 3:02 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Excellent santy claws lists :) ~Merlin, SHadow, Ko KO

 
At December 22, 2006 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those're excellent wishes an we hope all of 'em come true

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails