Wednesday, January 10, 2007

"Bad Cat" Calendar

MAX

Mom always gets a cat calendar for Christmas from my human Sister B. And she gives B a Bichon Frise calendar 'cause that's the breed of dog Daisy and Shasta are.

Anyway, this year instead of a calendar with pictures of kittens, she got the "bad cat" calendar. It's the same one that Chloe & Daphne talked about. See?

My life is pretty boring and since I never get to go anywhere interesting or do anything exciting, I want to see some of those pictures, Mom. You know, sort live vicariously through the adventures of other cats!

So I think you should keep this calendar at home instead of taking it to the office, OK? Then I can examine the "bad cats" at home at my leisure. Not that I want to learn to be bad or anything...I just want to see what other cats are doing!

10 Comments:

At January 10, 2007 8:59 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Yes, I agree, you should study it closely, very instructional! I got the book for Christmas!

 
At January 10, 2007 11:20 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

It kinda makes our lives look pretty dull , but dull is good. That way we can nap more.

 
At January 10, 2007 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won that calendar in Rocky's 100th post contest. I've been reading it and getting excellent ideas.
Grr

 
At January 10, 2007 6:15 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

If there are bad cats there, there should be a picshure of Beau Beau! ~Angie

 
At January 10, 2007 7:55 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Mum has the nice kittie calendar on her desk and gets to look at the bad cat one on line.

 
At January 10, 2007 8:47 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

That's exactly why my mom wouldn't get that calendar when she needed one for home--she didn't want me to get any [more] ideas!

 
At January 10, 2007 9:29 PM, Blogger Susie said...

Mommakitty has that book - it's furry funny!

 
At January 10, 2007 9:58 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Momma has always gotten the regular cat/kitten daily page calendar. She says she has bad cats right here in the house. I wonder who she means.

Patches

 
At January 10, 2007 10:15 PM, Blogger Jake and Bathsheba said...

We have lots of cat calendars, but not that one. Mom probably purposefully made sure we did not have access to one like that. As IF we need a calendar to get ideas . . . at our ages, it's probably "been there, done that."

~Badsheba

 
At January 11, 2007 11:58 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I've seen the "Bad Cat" book before, but never the calendar! You know, George, after reading your next post (I'm trying to play catch up, so I'm reading backwards), you should use this calendar to clear your name.

"At least I'm not like these cats!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails