Thursday, January 04, 2007

An Invitation to Mattingly & Speedy

TIPPER

After reading Mattingly's lovely posting about me, Mom & I actually teared up. I had no idea anyone outside my family could know & understand me so well. Everyone must go and read his touching comments. He's such a gentleman and we're very much alike!

Mattingly, I would be honored to have you call on me.


MISTY

Speedy, even though we're both young, if you want to come over we can get to know each other better. Mom says she'll fix some special stuff for us all. I asked for catnip cookies, tuna water and treats (tartar control, of course!). We can play with my toys from Santa. George & Max said it's OK!


GEORGE

Well, it looks like my sisters will be having gentlemen callers. Hey you guys! Why aren't you in our Coats of Many Colors group?
You're both good-looking bi-colors and we'd be happy to have you join us!

8 Comments:

At January 04, 2007 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We went over and read his post - it was lovely! How sweet that you both have such wonderful admirers.

 
At January 04, 2007 4:16 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Awwww dat is so sweet. Yoo wud make a luvly cupple.

 
At January 04, 2007 6:33 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, Mattingly makes it all look so easy. I try to be my sweet self and end up looking goofy. I asked Mattingly if he and Harlie and Sadie and I should all come ofer at the same time. I get kinda bashful and I think that having another guy who is not one of yoor brofurs there mite help. Course yoor mom wood haf to approve, with the four of yoo and the four of us dat wood be a lot of kitties. And dis is just for Misty, everyone else stop reading now!
My sisfur says dat it's furry gentelmanly to kiss a ladies paw, but I'm reely shy so I want to make sure dis is o.k. afore I do it.~Speedy

 
At January 04, 2007 6:57 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

It's a double date!

 
At January 04, 2007 8:27 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Speedy, that is an excellent idea as long as it's ok with the Crew Mom. And actually it would only be three kitties because Harlie might be coming down with a cold, and we wouldn't want her to give it to anyone else, and Mom would like to keep her at home so she can keep an eye on her. But Harlie really thanks you for the invitation and would really like to come over another time... especially since she and Misty are about the same age.

Would Saturday afternoon be ok? Oh and now Speedy's the one making me look bad... I didn't know anything about kissing a girl kitty's paw! I really hope I do things right! Oh I'm getting so nervous now!

 
At January 04, 2007 10:25 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

So where are George's and Max's crushes? I sense a little discrimination going on here. Come on, girls!

(Oh, and about my teeth? I still have them all! My vet said I had only moderate calculous, and the tech who helped drew a little heart next to my name on the official report my mom got!)

 
At January 04, 2007 11:40 PM, Blogger Susie said...

George...you and the boys better keep a look out for your sister!

 
At January 05, 2007 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we're furry 'cited ta hear all 'bout it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails