Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Max's Mr. Litterbox Entry

GEORGE

Since I'm about ready to enter my Geezer years, I'm not going to have an entry for Zeus' Mr. Litterbox 2007 contest. I think the competition from all the younger guys would just be too much for me.

However my brother Max who, at almost 3 years old, is in his prime...big, healthy, strong, smart (of course, I taught him everything he knows!) and quite good looking, if I may say so without sounding prejudiced. So, after careful consideration and searching all of Mom's pictures we've chosen the following. Ladies & gentlemen, I give you Maxwell Smartkitty.

MAX

Since I was born wearing a tuxedo, George and I thought I'd have an unfair advantage in the Evening Wear category. But I think this picture could qualify in the Strength & Form competition.

Ladies & gentlemen, honored judges, I proudly present my JAWS OF DEATH pose! Notice my manly whiskers & humps, my painted nose and the sharpness of my teeth & claws. Want to check out my muscles, ladies?

(thunder of paws pounding at the screen, while hundreds of female voices scream "Max, Max...I love you! Let me see your muscles! Get of of my way...I was here first...move over...No, YOU move over!")

Oh no...ladies, please... PLEASE! George... HELP ME!!! I think one of them just fainted!

GEORGE

One at a time girls, we don't want anyone getting hurt...no shoving...don't crowd...there's room for everyone. I know it's hard to resist Max and his featherwand, but please, everyone calm down...do try and control yourselves and remember your manners! You'll all get your chance at an up-close look at this magnificent Tomcat!!

MAX

Thanks, bro!

And, if I'm lucky enough to be chosen as winner, each of you can receive an autographed picture of the first Mr. Litterbox.

Thank you for your consideration.

16 Comments:

At February 20, 2007 1:04 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ah darn. I wuz gonna enter but I don't think I have a chance against yoo, Max.
Hi sweet, beyootiful Misty ::blush:: I've been dreaming 'bout yoo~Speedy

 
At February 20, 2007 2:06 PM, Blogger LZ said...

Wow Max, I have to say, the ladies will be certainly be swooning over those jaws of death! You are obviously a very skilled hunter!

Latte

 
At February 20, 2007 4:58 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I hope, as your celebrity girlfriend, I get a backstage pass to get a close-up of my man!

And George? What is up with thinking you are too old? Your maturity will yield MANY EXTRA POINTS!

 
At February 20, 2007 8:21 PM, Blogger Milton said...

Max,
that's good bitey form! Give it a good chomp.
I'm still thinkin' about what I should do.
---Beezer

 
At February 20, 2007 9:21 PM, Blogger Jake and Bathsheba said...

Very impressive!

~Bathsheba

 
At February 20, 2007 10:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

M-E-O-W my boy twin!

 
At February 21, 2007 1:07 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great photo! :) It looks like there is some tough competition for the Mr. Litterbox contest!

 
At February 21, 2007 2:03 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

That is a very impressive pose, Max. You look very strong.

 
At February 21, 2007 6:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dear George, Tipper, Max, & Misty:
Glad to have met you!
We will definately stop by to say "Meow"...
Purrs & Kneads,
Nicky, Kaia, & Stella

 
At February 21, 2007 6:25 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Max, I had no idea you were so strong! No wonder you're a hit with the ladies. You'll have to show me some of your fine moves!

Terrific entry!

 
At February 21, 2007 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm quite impressed, but I have to admit, I am partial to Latte's!

 
At February 21, 2007 10:32 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Wow, Jaws of Death?!?! That is a very, very advanced stunt!

 
At February 21, 2007 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooh! even Grr is impressed!

 
At February 21, 2007 8:16 PM, Blogger Tiger Lily said...

O-o-o-o--o-o-o-o-h!

 
At February 21, 2007 8:35 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Max, you are certainly a mancat to be admired. I think you look extremely strong and are exhibiting great form in that pose!

Oh... and Hi Tipper!!!

 
At February 21, 2007 10:23 PM, Blogger Rosie & Cheeto said...

Yer such a manly cat, Max! Yer definatlie one of theee cats to beat in the contest!!! MEOW!!! -Rosie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails