Monday, February 12, 2007

Party is Over

MISTY

Well...I can't begin to tell you what a great time we all had at BeauBeau & Angie's party. We couldn't stay very long and I suppose a lot of you arrived after we left, but it was great seeing as many cats as we did!

Speedy, looked so handsome in his tux and I felt like a queen wearing the gifts he gave me. My Speedy is so romantic!

We danced and visited and ate some great food, but I wasn't allowed to have any niptinis...only milk, Mom said, 'cause I'm too young. And I knew my brothers were looking at me the whole time too, so I couldn't even get a taste 'cause I saw them watching my every move!

TIPPER

Well, I had a small sip of niptini and it wasn't bad at all! Mattingly looked very suave and was such a gentleman. I felt so special being led onto the dance floor by my guy. It was such a great evening, I only wish we could have stayed longer.

GEORGE

Let me tell you, I've never seen so many beautiful girls on one room. Most were with their dates, but of course Max and I went stag since Kukka wasn't there. It was OK, though, because that way we had more time to talk to everyone.

MAX

Yeah, beautiful girls and FOOD...I've never seen so much food! Quite a feast and very nice litterbox accomodations and climbing tower, too. Thanks BeauBeau and Angie for being the best host and hostess!

3 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it was good to chat with you all too! Of course, I had to leave even earlier, as the woman was tired of having both computers on so that both Gemini and I could attend!

 
At February 12, 2007 9:15 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

It wuz a fun party!! We had a great time and Beau Beau and Angie were great hosts!!

Luf, Us

 
At February 12, 2007 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it sure was a great party! everything was just purrfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails