Thursday, February 08, 2007

Songs for Our Guys

TIPPER

Before we found our special guys, Speedy & Mattingly, we didn't have anyone. Now with Mom's help, we each have songs for our Valentines. We hope you like them, guys!

Here's my first one to the tune of All I have To Do Is Dream by the Everly Brothers.


Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Dre-e-e-e-eam, dream, dream dre-eam
Dre-e-e-e-eam, dream, dream, dream

When I want you, Mattingly
When I want you to be by me
Whenever I want you all I have to do is dre-e-e-e-eam, dream, dream, dream

If I feel cold in the night
Then I need you to hold me tight
Whenever I need you all I have to do is dre-e-e-e-e-e-eam

I can make you mine
Kiss your nose so fine
Any time , night or day
Only trouble is, gee whiz
I'm dreaming my life away

If you love me, Mattingly
Then you will come and be near me
Then we can be together and all we'll have to do is dre-e-e-e-e-e-e-eam.

And here's my second song to the tune of The Man I Love by George Gershwin

I dreamed he'd come along
A guy for me
And he'd be big and strong
A guy for me
A guy of my very own
I wouldn't be alone
My Mattingly

Then he told the world he loves me
Thinks I'm special, what a guy
Now I know we'll be together, yes forever
No longer shy

Now he's my special guy
My Mattingly
I know he loves me so
My Mattingly
I want the world to know
I'll never let him go
My Mattingly


MISTY

And here's my first one to the tune of Dream Lover by Bobby Darin!

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics

Every night I'd hope & pray
A dream kitty would come my way
A guy to call my very own
I wouldn’t have to dream alone

Someday, I don't know how
I knew he'd come to me
Then Speedy, oh wow
Confessed his love for me

Oh Speedy, I found you
The guy that made my dreams come true
A special cat, a paw to hold
We'll be together and grow old

And now I’ve got..a guy..to call.. my own
I’ve got my guy Speedy
And I don’t have to dream alone

You are my dream kitty
Now I don't have to dream alone

Here's my second one to the tune of I've Got Rythm by George Gershwin

I've got feathers
I've got mousies
I've got Speedy
Who could ask for anything more

Old man trouble
He won't find us
We're together ever more

I've got my guy
My guy, Speedy
And he loves me
Who could ask for anything more
Who could ask for anything more




14 Comments:

At February 07, 2007 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow-these are really good guys! I need to write a song for my gal-ma!

 
At February 07, 2007 5:19 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Furry good songs. It is easy to do this when you have inspiration.

 
At February 07, 2007 6:04 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wait, I haf sumthing in my eye **no, mom, I'm not crying, I'm a man and men don't cry. I just got sumfing in my eye** I love yoor songs Misty. I bet Mattingly will love his too. I have 3 gifts for you, the first I'll send you tonite, the second tomorrow and then one for you to wear on friday fur da party. I send a gentle nose kiss and a paw pat for now.
Devotedly yours, Speedy

 
At February 07, 2007 6:30 PM, Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Oh, you're making such beautiful music! We just dropped by to let you know before it goes up on the Cat Blogosphere that we're having a special benefit for Mu Shue and his Mama Laura. We hope you can drop by!

 
At February 07, 2007 7:47 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Wonderful! Gosh, love is everywhere!

 
At February 07, 2007 9:15 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Oh I am blushing!! My ears are so pink! Tipper that was the sweetest Valentine I've ever seen. I knew you were a talented kitty, but you sill blew me away! I feel so honored that you like me too. I hope I didn't shame you with my puny little valentine. I'm not as good with music as you. Even though my valentine to you wasn't nearly as special as these two songs, would you like to go to Beau Beau and Angie's Valentine Party with me?

 
At February 08, 2007 10:24 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

AWwwwww we really liked yur songs too. Yu is furry talented. Better dan many of those beans who write songs on da music box!

Abby

 
At February 08, 2007 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww so sweet :)

 
At February 08, 2007 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you two are furry talented - what lovely Valentine songs!

 
At February 08, 2007 8:43 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

*clap* *clap* *clap* encoure, encoure, brava, brava ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At February 09, 2007 4:56 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yoo are all so wonderful and talented! We are in AWE of yur songs.

 
At February 09, 2007 9:23 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

Oh that's furry lovely. You are so talented.

 
At February 09, 2007 9:53 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh Misty, I'z so acited 'bout tonite. I hope I don't embarass myself or worser, yoo. I hope yoo gots my gifties, can't wait to see yoo.
yoors in antisipashun,
Speedy

 
At February 09, 2007 12:45 PM, Blogger Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! Those are great!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails