Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We're Famous!

MAX

We have it!! We have the book, We Are The Kitties, with our stories in it!!

Thanks Max for all your hard work.

Mom started reading it to us over this snowy weekend, but I fell asleep so I'm sure I missed some of the stories. Maybe if I can stay awake this evening, we'll continue reading.

Everyone remember to vote in Zeus' first annual Mr. Litterbox contest. Even if you don't vote for me, exercise your right to vote for one of the other incredibly talented, handsome guys!

5 Comments:

At February 26, 2007 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look quite handsome over there Max. I must admit the competition is TOUGH!

 
At February 26, 2007 12:55 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

Good luck in the contest, Max. The kitties book is great, isn't it? I tried to pace myself a bit, but I read the whole book the same day I got it. I just couldn't stop once I got started.

 
At February 26, 2007 1:18 PM, Blogger LZ said...

From one contestant to another, I wish you the best of luck! We have a lot of tough competition.

Latte

 
At February 26, 2007 3:44 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I voted for you, sweetie, but I also had to vote for two others.

But only AFTER I voted for you!

 
At February 27, 2007 8:04 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Grrreat book!! We has it too.

Luf, Us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails