Monday, March 05, 2007

We've Been Changed

GEORGE

Well, Blogger chose a most inopportune moment to force us to change over!

Early Saturday morning (6 AM) Mom was up so she decided to check on the cat blogosphere, when, much to her surprise, she got the "We're forcing you to change over, RIGHT NOW" message. So, there she sat in her robe & slippers trying to remember the log-in codes and passwords. She does a lot of our posting on her work computer that remembers all that stuff. But after much aggravation, shouting of some of the bad words (Mom, not us!) and crossing of fingers about not losing any information, we seem to have come through unscathed. We hope everyone is seeing us OK and it doesn't seem like we've lost any of our sidebar things or settings.

The good part of this is, now I can return to posting on Catnip Anonymous. For a while, after that blog changed over and while we were still on the "old version", I couldn't access it to post anything. It was hard, I must admit, but to steel myself I stayed away from the hard stuff while reading about others trials and tribulations with ole devil 'nip.

Everyone...well guys without hoo-ha's anyway... must read Zeus' post today. It's something for all guys to consider, and especially pertinent to Mancat Monday. Something about our "manly image", Max says, but he hopes Kukka doesn't make us Stable Toms start wearing them!!!

Oh, and to everyone that gave us hugs, thank you. We pass them along (((((YOU))))) and (((((YOU))))) and (((((YOU)))))!

18 Comments:

At March 05, 2007 1:58 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

I see you; can you see me?
::waves paw::
Everything looks ok from here, includin the efur important "Time to Feed the Crew" clock!
Mom was defnitly bannoyin Bonnie, but if not fur that, Bonnie mighta whapped me fur gettin close. We'll just haf to try it agin, right?

 
At March 05, 2007 2:53 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

It's only $99.00 for a pair for us, George and Max. I had mentioned that in the post, but I thought for sure everyone would be more interested in manly bull balls. How could you not be? I mean a measley 2 inches compared to almost 6? I think it's a clear choice.

Thank you for mentioning me today! I'm honored! :)

 
At March 05, 2007 3:20 PM, Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

You all look good from here, too. Dontcha just love Blogger sometimes? At least once a week we have a company meeting and yell bad words at our monitor!

Rocky

 
At March 05, 2007 4:04 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Your blog still looks good, everything is there! Including a very cute picture of George!

 
At March 05, 2007 4:39 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yup yoo look ok to us. We hafn't had the dredded messij yet.

 
At March 05, 2007 6:14 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I can see yoo! Misty's piksher looks as kyoot as ever. I don't know about doze fake hoo-has, one serjeree 'down there' was enuf! Beside, mom can buy me lots of toys wif $99.00. Or I could buy some nice stuff fur Misty ::blush::~Speedy

 
At March 05, 2007 7:55 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Misty, I have a nice soft blue blankie with a jaguar on it. It's on mom's daybed and you can come over and nap with me on it anytime.::blush:: I'll save the soft pillow for your pretty head.

 
At March 05, 2007 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps blogger was testing your resolve to stay the course and continue blogging?

I'm quite pleased that you made it through okay

 
At March 06, 2007 12:06 AM, Blogger Tara said...

Looks like you made it OK. We haven't been bloggin long, and were glad we started on the new blogger...
Tara

 
At March 06, 2007 12:54 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad to hear you managed to change over without too much difficulty! Your blog is looking good. :)

 
At March 06, 2007 1:56 AM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

Your blog looks fine to me. What I want to know is how is anycat going to stuff nearly six-inch bull balls in their little goodie sacks? Ouch!

 
At March 06, 2007 2:56 AM, Blogger Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Don't do it George! It's a trick! It really is! ~Jack

George, whadda ya want with fake hoo-has? I met boy-cats at the shelter with hoo-has and they were kinda mean and sniffed around my butt in a creepy kinda way. You don't want to suddenly need to sniff around girl-cats in a creepy way do you? 'Sides, you look very man-catly already!

By the way, what problem, George? My 'nip isn't 'nonymous, my Food Lady gives it to me. I KNOW her!

Hi Misty!!~Persephone

 
At March 06, 2007 9:04 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I think only the Tomcat Stable boys who lose in an armwrestling contest with me will be required to have them installed.

::wink:: You are way too strong a tom to be worried!

 
At March 06, 2007 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - we thought New Blogger had attacked everybody by now. we didn't know there were still a few who had managed to avoid it. we haven't had any problems with it yet, but then we really haven't tried to make any changes either.

 
At March 06, 2007 11:33 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

My humans like to use bad words too but I close my ears and try to ignore them. They especially use bad words when they find me licking the butter or trying to steal food from the fridge. It's not my fault if I am easily tempted. FAZ

 
At March 06, 2007 5:07 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Hi! We sees youze!!

{{{Hugs}}}

Luf, Us

 
At March 06, 2007 9:31 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Glad you didn't have a problem switching over - everything looks perfect to me!

 
At March 07, 2007 9:46 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

We see you fine. Our only complaint with the new and improved blogger is we have to keep trying to post comments, we get internet exlplorer errors and red x's, so I usually try to copy/paste my entry as I usually loose it the first time. They made us switch too. Sounds undemocractic to me.

CalicoMom Toni

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails