Thursday, April 19, 2007

Purrin' for Lilly Lu & Gizzy

MISTY

Our friend Lilly Lu (you can read about her on MuShue's blog) is very sick and The Pink Ladies want to show our support and wish her well. Daisy the Curlycat created this lovely get-well card for everyone to give her.

We're all purrin' for you Lilly Lu and hope you'll soon be feeling better!

Tara Princess Meezer is having a Commentathon to raise money for V.E.T. bills, so stop over and leave a few words.

We're also purring for
Millie & Jasmine, and Gizzy's family. He is at The Bridge now, waiting.













8 Comments:

At April 19, 2007 8:18 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I hope that Lilly Lu gets well soon! I'm sending healing purrs her way and keeping her in my prayers.

 
At April 19, 2007 11:31 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We'z purraying fur Lilly Lu. We can still smell Gizzy on our kwilts (along with Millie and a little Jasmine). Speedy thanks Misty fur coming over and keeping him warm, and sez it's okay that she didn't come to hiz reskoo and that he wasn't crying like a baby he was yelling so mom wood find him and punish us - yeah, rite::snicker::

 
At April 19, 2007 11:40 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

This has been a very sad week. I sure hope Lilly Lu gets better soon. I think all of our pink thoughts and purrs will help her!

 
At April 19, 2007 3:43 PM, Blogger Millie said...

Jasmine and I are pulling for Lilly Lu too. Thank you for remembering Gizzy.

 
At April 19, 2007 5:39 PM, Blogger muffinmidi said...

Mommy and I don't feel much like blogging with the deaths at Virginia Tech, the recent Rainbow Bridge crossings and the illness of Lily Lu. Best wishes to our friends The Crew.

 
At April 19, 2007 5:47 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am hoping and praying as hard as I can for Lilly Lu. I hope all our pink blogs cheer her up.

 
At April 19, 2007 9:13 PM, Blogger Tara said...

Lots of purrs all around. Thanks for leaving a comment on my post for Lilly Lu.
Tara

 
At April 20, 2007 5:02 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

Guys, thanks for stopping by and wishing me well. My food hasn't revisited me since yesterday so I think I am a bit better. Have a grand weekend FAZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails