Monday, July 16, 2007

Keeping Up

GEORGE

(sigh
) Again, we're way behind in keeping up with everything that's going on in the cat blogosphere. We missed several cat's purrthdays (Happy belated Purrthday to all those we missed) and we were nominated by Tyler for the Shmoozing Award (thank you Tyler!).

Also, lots of cats tagged us for the latest MeMe's going around. Since we're so far behind, we don't know who's done this and who hasn't, so we won't try to pass it on.

Really Mom, I don't understand why it's so hard for you to find the time to keep up with our blogging needs!! I don't want to have to start interviewing new secretaries, so please do try and improve your performance!


MOM

Well, I'm sorry George. I've been busy with other things and....

GEORGE

(waves paw dismissively)...we're ready for our MeMe interviews!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
G - Living in a shelter with my catmom & littermates. I was only a week old.
T, Mx, My - Nothing. We weren't born yet.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
G - Adjusting to a new kitten in our house
T - Thinking about starting kitten training for Misty
Mx - Hissing at Misty
My - I was 3 months old. I think I probably played a lot.

5 snacks you enjoy?
G - I don't eat snacks.
T - I love ice cream, sherbet & frozen yogurt
Mx - Temptations...any flavor
My - I'm not into snacking. I need to watch my girlish figure!

5 songs to which you know all the lyrics?
We're cats...we don't sing. Does meowing count?

5 things you would do if you were a millionaire?
G - I'd pay off all Mom & Dad's bills, then buy a lifetime supply of 'nip
T - Buy Mom a makeover.
Mx - Get a cat perch with a larger top shelf. This shelf is getting too small for me.
My - I don't need money. Mom takes care of me.


5 bad habits?
G - I have no bad habits!!! I''m perfect in every way!
T - Um.....
M - Does playing with toilet paper count?
My - I like to dive head-first into wastebaskets. But I don't think that's a "bad habit"!

5 things you enjoy doing?
G - Talking with Dad and planning our day
T - Helping Mom in the kitchen
Mx - Being on the top shelf
My - Visiting my blogging friends!

5 things you would never wear again?
G - Don't even think about putting human clothes on me!
T - Anything that isn't purple!
Mx - A pink wig!
My - Max, do you have my Pink Lady wig?

5 favorite toys?
G - Um, does 'nip count as a toy? You know, I'm still waiting for a 'nip 'nana!
T - My octopus, of course!
Mx - Feathers!!!!!
My - Mousies

7 Comments:

At July 16, 2007 12:35 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

Yay, this was super great! we are so glad that your mommie took some time out of her busy (whatever...) schedule to get you kitties blogging today!

Happy Day
~Caesar

 
At July 16, 2007 5:19 PM, Blogger Parker said...

I don't think any of you have any bad habits!

 
At July 16, 2007 6:30 PM, Blogger Zoey and the furballs said...

Those are all really great answers. I'm way behind on my blogging too because my Mommy claims to be really busy. I think she's just being lazy.

 
At July 16, 2007 7:30 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

George, my mom says the same thing and I'm way behind too. I just did my meme tonight too! Your answers were great, and my mom's impressed that you shared. (I didn't. Share, I mean.)

 
At July 16, 2007 9:13 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

great answers one and all!

 
At July 17, 2007 5:55 AM, Blogger Monty Q. Kat said...

You play wif an octopus?!?

 
At July 17, 2007 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course nip counts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails