Tuesday, September 04, 2007

High 5!

MISTY

We're back! Someone give me a High 5!!!

We had a great party while Mom & Dad were in Mew Jersey. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and brought toys, 'nip, food & tents for Tent Wars! It was great to see all of you. And thanks to everyone who helped clean up, otherwise Mom would be mad!

Of course, Max & Tipper were very happy 'cause Harlie & Mattingly were here and my special guy, Speedy occupied the cushion right next to me for most of the weekend!

Skeeter & LC wanted to know how to come over. And The Furry Fighter thought she had to get on a plane. It's very easy everyone...you just TELEPORT over! This is how you do it.

Find a quiet place. Close your eyes and put your paws together. Think "transport me to (where you want to go)" seven times. That's a magic number. And BOOM, you're there!

And the best thing about teleporting is, your body never leaves your house so your family doesn't even know you're off visiting...they just think you're sleeping. Hahahaha! And everyone wonders why cats sleep so much!!

The Big Piney Woods Cats taught us all how to teleport for their first ever Nap-A-Thon. I wasn't born yet so I didn't go, but Tipper taught me how to do it and that's how we all get around for parties and visiting.

14 Comments:

At September 04, 2007 3:37 PM, Blogger Tyler said...

Yep, that's how it's done. I came all by myself this time cuz I needed a break from my bro and sisters. It was nice just relaxing with you all. So your beans are back. Did they see what we did under their bed? Oh you're not gonna tell them. Oh, ok. I'm zippin the lips and throwing away the key. bbbyee

 
At September 04, 2007 4:39 PM, Blogger christy said...

It's furry nice to meet you all!
And thanks for letting us know how to teleport...we've always wondered!

xo-Pippin & Turtle

 
At September 04, 2007 6:33 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Bummer, I missed it, but glad you all had such a nice time.

 
At September 04, 2007 6:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Crew, we are glad your beans are home!

Hi Tipper!!

~Jesse

 
At September 04, 2007 6:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad that you are back. *High Five* *High Five* *High Five*!

 
At September 04, 2007 7:23 PM, Blogger Team Tabby said...

Sounds like you all had a great party. We must figure out the teleporting thing. Thanks for dropping by to say 'hi' to us.

Moe & Mindy

 
At September 04, 2007 9:00 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Misty, sweetie pie, beyootiful, wonderful, lovely Misty...*sigh* I had a grate time. I put yoor gift up on da bloggy fur effuryone to see.~Speedy

 
At September 04, 2007 10:12 PM, Blogger Lux said...

High 5 to you, too!

I love teleporting off on this or that mission ...

 
At September 05, 2007 4:18 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

I think I'm going to have to give this a try - what do I do? FAZ

 
At September 05, 2007 8:22 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

High 5 back at you! :) Very cute paw, Misty. :)

George, my dad and I have special "guy time" every morning when he gets up for work. My mom doesn't have to get up that early, so dad gives me breakfast and we have our guy chats then.

 
At September 05, 2007 9:29 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I am giving you a big High 5 back, Misty! Because I am glad you're back.

 
At September 05, 2007 2:19 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

HIGH 5 to you too, Misty and bunch!

We really enjoyed the parties, and yes, the home beans nver know because here we are napping... and they wonder why we do not respond when called. hahahaha

 
At September 05, 2007 4:02 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We're glad yer Beans are back cuz that means more blogging time. We reely enjoy teleporting around to see our furrends.

 
At September 06, 2007 9:24 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Thanks for the refresher course on teleporting. We forget there are new cats who haven't done it afore.
Oh, you brought back memories of the fun we had at the Nap-A-Thon!!

Patches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails