Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Cherish MeMe

GEORGE

Our friend Ramses has nominated us for the Miss Peach cherish posting started by Adan. This is a good chance to tell everyone how we show our humans that we love them. Here are the rules

Hey, everyone, this time, I decide to start this cherish meme, here are some ways (depends on which person you write), and bring our love to Miss Peach~! She always makes us know what love is!
1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)
2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)
3. Tag your good friend...
4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...

I love my Dad a lot and every morning I sit on the edge of the bathroom sink and wait for him to finish his shower. Then I meow & meow until he dries off. As soon as he puts his shirt on, I leap up and rest against his chest with my arms over his shoulders. I like to sniff his hair when it's freshly shampooed and my favorite is coconut shampoo. Dad buys it special 'cause I like it. If he leaves the bathroom without me, I complain LOUDLY until he comes back and gets me, then he carries me into the kitchen. It's our morning routine.

I don't like Dad to be where I can't see him. If he goes out in the yard I look out the window, but if I can't see him, I meow & meow until he comes back inside.

TIPPER

I like Dad's toes. It doesn't matter if he has his socks on or not, or if he's freshly showered or not...I still like his toes. I rub on his toes, put my scent on them and bite them gently. I also go by Dad when he sits down on the couch and head butt him and talk with him with a special meow that's just for Dad.

When Mom sits down to watch TV or do her crossword, I lay on her shoulder and lick her cheeks and ears. I think she tastes good.

MAX

I'm not a lover boy like George is, but I show my love to Mom by following her into the bathroom when she gets ready for bed and by being the first one to jump on the bed at night. Recently I even laid out full length on her and let her pet me and massage my ears, toes & tummy!! I also go over by her when she's eating so I can see what she's having. Sometimes she gives me a taste.

MISTY

When I was young...

MOM

You're still young!

MISTY

(sighs & rolls eyes) tsk...as I was saying, when I was youngER I purred constantly, but now that I'm more mature I've become more independent so I don't spend as much time purring with Mom. But I still show my love by laying near her in the evening and letting her pet me. I also visit with her in the morning when she's getting dressed and she pets me and tells me how good I am!

17 Comments:

At October 30, 2007 7:31 AM, Blogger Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Very sweet meme!

 
At October 30, 2007 8:16 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

You guys are all so sweet! I purr at Momma and let her pick me up. I am not a very friendly cat and I do not allow just anyone to do that.

 
At October 30, 2007 8:32 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

You have good ways to show your mom and dad you love them. And I can tell they love you back!

 
At October 30, 2007 8:32 AM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

You four are the sweetest kitties, lovable and very much loved
<3

 
At October 30, 2007 10:04 AM, Blogger Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

You Crew kitteez are furry good catz. I like da way you share dis meme. I wish da catz at our house would be so co-operatin'.

Miss Peach iz a good frend & we had da dadee checkin' on her while our momee waz gone. But da dadee doez not know how to postee a comment! Can you beleeve it?

 
At October 30, 2007 12:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh, I liked your Meme, you guys seem like very loving kitty cats!

 
At October 30, 2007 12:59 PM, Blogger Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Awww, those are all so sweet!!

 
At October 30, 2007 1:16 PM, Blogger Tybalt said...

You are all very sweet kitties!

George and Max . . . sisters can be the worst! Thanks so much for the sympathy. We mancats have to stick together!

Uh oh . . . Holly and Ivy are coming . . . I better click off before they see this.

 
At October 30, 2007 1:17 PM, Blogger ASTOR CATS said...

That's so sweet. So obvious that you love your mom and dad and they love you.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

 
At October 30, 2007 2:49 PM, Blogger Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

It's always nice to visit you because there are so many lovely kitties in one spot. OK, SS, this is NOT a hint to get another kitty into our house.

 
At October 30, 2007 3:36 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yur Mom must be MRS tasty face! Hee hee. Hmmm. Tasty face and tasty toes. Dat's cute. Yoo could do a Tuesday tasty toes day. Hee hee.

 
At October 30, 2007 4:22 PM, Blogger Jimmy Joe said...

You guys sure are a great Crew. Your momma and dad are really lucky to have four of you.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

 
At October 30, 2007 10:26 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

You all do very loving things for yer Beins!

Skeeter and LC

 
At October 30, 2007 11:29 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah, GEORGE~!
You really do love your Daddy so so much~!! That is very touching~!

And all of you doing so so sweet action to your daddy and mommy~!!! That is the best sweetest thing in the world :)

 
At October 31, 2007 12:18 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are all wonderful ways to show your mom and dad that you love them. You are all very sweet. :)

 
At October 31, 2007 3:55 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

Sounds like lots of good lovin' :)

Purrs,
Isis

 
At October 31, 2007 6:13 AM, Blogger The Misadventures Of Me said...

I can's tell you all's loves your beans alots!

I like's to sit on my bean's lap and purr alots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails