Friday, October 05, 2007

An Explanation of the Barbie House

GEORGE

OK, Max and I talked about this and we decided we want to set the record straight here. Our friends Bounce, Lucy & Trixie were surprised that big Mancats like us actually play in a pink Barbie house, which most of us call a tent.

Bounce, as one guy to another, I must tell you that at first we were very upset when Mom brought home PINK tents for us! Why couldn't she have bought blue tents, or green, or yellow or any color except pink?? Max and I said "No way are we going to be seen playing in girlie tents!". I even posted about it. And... just so everyone knows, it was MOM that first started calling it a Barbie house, not us!!

MISTY

Hey, what's the matter with PINK?! It's my signature color and all The Pink Ladies wear it!

GEORGE

Oh for heaven's sake, this isn't about you...it's about me and Max. You weren't even born yet when this happened! I'm trying to explain something to my friend Bounce!

(rolls eyes & sighs) Anyway, then we met Skeezix and Kismet, two of the manliest guys ever! Skeezix's favorite color is pink and he wears it every chance he gets. He even wears it out in public when he goes strollering. And Kismet, who invented the word "Mancat", is so confident in his manliness that he wasn't embarrassed to pose in a pink Hugh Hefner robe! (lowers voice ) And let me tell you, Bounce, he was a huge hit with the ladies, if you know what I mean!!



















So after realizing that a real Mancat doesn't need to be afraid of pink, and after seeing how much fun Tipper had playing in a cool tent, we decided to give it a try and it was really great. I'm just sorry we waited so long to try it, but now we each go in it when we have something as great as a new 'nip ravioli and we need a little privacy. It's also great for when Tipper & Misty have their boyfriends, Mattingly & Speedy over, or Max wants to entertain his girlfriend Harlie, 'cause there's two rooms and there's plenty of space to relax.

So anycat that doesn't have a tent, even a pink one, I highly recommend them, no matter what color they are. You know, it's not too soon to start working on your list for Santa!

20 Comments:

At October 05, 2007 9:33 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Thanks for letting us come over yesterday...we all had a grate time! So glad yoo found da ravioli's, and Misty, I love yoor pink tents. We're haffing tent wars today if yoo guys want to come over.~Speedy

 
At October 05, 2007 9:44 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Yep, pink is for real men, too!

 
At October 05, 2007 10:49 AM, Blogger Doc Holiday said...

Meows to The Crew!

Thank you for your kind meows following The Great Presidential Debate. I look forward to hearing from you again. Remember, vote early and vote often! (You know, I think that is going to be my campaign slogan!)

Doc Holiday
Purrfect for America!

 
At October 05, 2007 12:46 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

We have tents but they're BLUE when I would prefer RED. Anyway, sometimes Mom hides them (hmmm, right about the time I flatten both of them) but now that the new boy is here, they're out again.

Well, gotta go--I have something to flatten...

 
At October 05, 2007 12:47 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Hey pink is cool, and not just becuase I'm a girlcat who really, really loves purple.

I like your pink tents, and I'm glad y'all found your nip ravioli pacakage. Have fun!

Hugs...G

 
At October 05, 2007 2:03 PM, Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Real Mancats look good in ANY color!!!

 
At October 05, 2007 4:06 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

The tents are fun, no matter what color they are.

 
At October 05, 2007 6:33 PM, Blogger Gemini said...

I should very much like a tent but Momma isn't inclined to give me one.

 
At October 06, 2007 3:36 AM, Blogger Team Tabby said...

Tents are tents no matter the (pink) color!Have fun. We tagged you for the desktop meme. Come to our blog for da details.

Moe & Mindy

 
At October 06, 2007 6:49 AM, Blogger None said...

If ever you feel too emasculated in your pink tent I'll take it! hehe

I just tagged the whole crew for a desktop meme!

 
At October 06, 2007 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

It is not a barbie house. It is a tent.

 
At October 06, 2007 3:40 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

When yer mum won't efun buy yoo a tent, yoo'd be only too happy to haf a pink tent. In fact it could haf sissy bows or anyfing on it and we wouldn't care.

 
At October 06, 2007 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I changed my blog.Here is the new web address...
http://ariel-thoughts.blogspot.com/

 
At October 06, 2007 7:07 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Skeeter and LC have tagged you with the Desktop Meme.

Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop.It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun. Tag 5 friends and let them know they been tagged and tell em the rulz...

Skeeter and LC

 
At October 07, 2007 3:01 AM, Blogger The Furry Fighter said...

thanks for sharing this info about Mancats in Pink - i like a nice metro-sexual fellow that isn't afraid to express himself - and Skeezix looks wunndeful in Pink!x

 
At October 07, 2007 9:30 AM, Blogger muffinmidi said...

Tents are nice, even if they are pink. My mommy says she'll buy me one if she can ever find one bog enough!!! I can't fit my butt into the smaller ones.
PS My system is acting up, so I may only be able to leave brief comments.

 
At October 07, 2007 10:25 AM, Blogger Fat Eric said...

I am glad you and Max are secure enough in your masculinity to be seen in a pink tent. Good for you.

I do not have a tent. My mum thinks it would have to be a big tent for me to fit in to it. Also I would not choose pink, not because it is girly, but because it would clash horribly with my orange furs.

 
At October 07, 2007 11:23 AM, Blogger Skeezix the Cat said...

I LOVE my tent, and man, I wood give ANYTHING to have a PINK BARBIE TENT!!!!!! Yoo guys are vary lukky!!!!

 
At October 07, 2007 11:57 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

Oh yes tents are cool, though luckily ours isn't pink but a nice silver with black edging! :) As for Mancats wearing pink, it's ok for some but for a sorrel such as myself... Well let's say it's truly horrid against my furrs and since Mummy's furrs are the same colour as mine she shares my sympathies and keeps me a purrfect pink free zone! :)

 
At October 07, 2007 2:16 PM, Blogger JT said...

The tents sound cool! We don't have one here... just a tunnel. I think the tunnel is fantastic fun though! I'll have to have the Feeders look into tented goodness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails