Monday, October 15, 2007

A Great Party

GEORGE

We went to a fabulous time at Jack & Persephone's party on Saturday. It was a celebration for October Purrthday or Gotcha Day kitties and I was an honoree since my Gotcha Day is this month. I think the festivities went on long after we left with lots of kitties coming and going so we didn't get to say hi to everyone, but we did see lots of our friends. I'm sure there were at least a few hundred cats there, but Jack kept everything under control.

Derby demonstrated his thrilling ceiling walking technique, then several of the guys wanted to try it and luckily no one got hurt. Misty and Speedy shared a few dances and we all had a wonderful time. Then Jack gave an educational tour of British Columbia which everyone enjoyed.

And food...I've never seen so much food in one place! Congratulations to your chefs, Jack & Persephone...they did a wonderful presentation. We all ate so much we could barely teleport home!!

MISTY

Here's a picture of me wearing my Hello Kitty hat from the party! Thanks for letting me take it home with me Persephone! My darling Speedy and I wore matching hats and I think we might have been the only couple there. I'm not sure though.

Persephone gave all us girls a tour of her bedroom, which she has decorated very nicely.

Speedy gave me some ice cream, which is one of my favorite things, and we danced in a conga line. I even tried a sip of champagne, but Tipper said I could only try one sip.

13 Comments:

At October 15, 2007 11:40 AM, Blogger Gemini said...

It was a marvelous party. We were very impressed with Derby on the ceiling too.

I'm sorry we didn't get to talk more over there!

Chey, of course had her head buried in the food. I'm surprised she wasn't too fat to teleport home!

 
At October 15, 2007 11:49 AM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Dang, looks like we missed a great party! We really gots to start payin more attention to these things. This is both our Gotcha Moon, too.

Skeeter and LC

 
At October 15, 2007 12:09 PM, Blogger Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh Misty-

You lookz JUST like da Delilah in dat cute "Hello Kitty" hat. I tink I should find one fur her. Den you can be da "Hello Kitty" twinz!

Yourz,
Dr Tweety

 
At October 15, 2007 12:43 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

That was a super fun party. We didn't get to stay very long, though. I'm bummed I missed the tour of Persephone's room. :(

Love,
Tazo

 
At October 15, 2007 1:42 PM, Blogger None said...

Seems you guys had a blast! Misty I see you have the tastebud for the human alcohol drinks too! I wonder what champagne would taste like... And I love your hat!

Purrs,
Tamra

 
At October 15, 2007 2:03 PM, Blogger The Misadventures Of Me said...

That party sounds likes it was funs! Misty yous look cute in your hat.

 
At October 15, 2007 2:14 PM, Blogger Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hi Crew,
Must be nice to live with a whole lot of brothers and sisters. I'm on my own and that's why it's so nice to have you calling by my blogsite. Must send a purr to Karl for introducing me to so many friends. Come again!
MoMo
PS that party at Jack's must be one big fun dig since so many of you are there.

 
At October 15, 2007 5:01 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

We did have a fun time on Saturday. Hope you can drop by my party on Saturday for a bit.

 
At October 15, 2007 8:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That party was awesome!

 
At October 15, 2007 8:40 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi my beyootiful girlfrend cat! I love you in dat hat, I haf mine but mom made me put it away insted of eating it.~Speedy

 
At October 16, 2007 1:37 AM, Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

You did have quite the fun time at this party!
I love my high shelf because I sleep in my frying pan on top of the fridge! Once I fell asleep on it and klunked down into the frying pan hee hee!

 
At October 16, 2007 3:39 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

Your hat's really cute! :)

 
At October 16, 2007 6:53 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Man, we missed the Par-Tay! Bummer.

Thanks for all of your well wishes and purrs for Reno and Dorf last week. We really appreciate it!

Luf, Us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails