Thursday, December 27, 2007

Lots of Presents

GEORGE

Hi everyone, we're back from our break. We hope you all had a great holiday and that Santa brought you everything you wanted!

We got lots of toys, 'specially feather-butt mousies for Misty 'cause she lost all hers under the furniture. And a flying feather for Max and some catnip toys, too.

We also got 2 nice cushiony beds and here I am napping in the blue one. We got a red one too, which you can see behind me. Mom says they're really to use in our carriers so we have a soft place to lay when we go to the doctor, but right now I don't want to talk about going to the doctor so I'm going to nap in this one instead.






We also got our Secret Paw gift from Firenze and....

TIPPER

From Firenze! Really?! Let me see it. You know my face twin, Knightly, is Firenze's brother! Hi Knightly!!!!





GEORGE


(ahem) As I was saying, here we are inspecting the box. (sniff, sniff) Yes, I do smell "kitty scent" here and I'm sure I smell the distinct odor of 'nip. Yes...there it is!!! Oh, look at all the toys! There's a Cat Dancer, some mousies, some crinkle balls and...oops, Misty just grabbed a feather-butt mousie and ran off with it.






Max, Tipper look...Tem-Ta-Shuns!!

MAX

Yummy, my favorite! Thanks for the great Secret Paws stuff, Firenze. Be sure to say hi to Lizzie & Knightly for us.

8 Comments:

At December 27, 2007 1:32 PM, Blogger Amy in NC said...

Yay, y'all got it! We had lots of fun trying to test out the toys. Mum kept taking them away from us since they had to be sent to you. We hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!

~Firenze

Hey Tipper, my twin! Purrs and headbutts to you.

~Knightly

 
At December 27, 2007 5:15 PM, Blogger Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Boy, you guyz know how to celly-brate. I yam beginin' to beleevez dat da Santa Clawz tinks we were bad kitteez. Mebbe we were???
Hope you all had a good Christ-mouse & we hopes to see you on New Yearz Eve!!!

 
At December 27, 2007 6:02 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Looks like you got lots of goodies for Christmas. Mum sometimes puts my small round bed inside my carrier too. Helps keep me warm and not as much sliding around.

 
At December 27, 2007 10:05 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I may have to run off with those feather butt mousies. They are some of my favorites.

 
At December 28, 2007 8:24 AM, Blogger Pepper the Cheetah said...

So glad y'all had a grrreat Christmas! So nice to meet you! Such a gorgeous Family! Purrs, Pepper

 
At December 28, 2007 9:34 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, dat looks like some neato stuff. We gots so many things fur Krissmouse dat mom put most of dem away fur later!
Hi Misty, it would be lovely if you could come over today. We could watch the snow fall and play pawzies wif Mary, she's really nice. Ahem, are you free New Years Eve, would you do me the honor of going to Dr. Tweety's party?

 
At December 28, 2007 9:59 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

WHOA! A Cat Dancer! That's my most favorite toy, ever.

 
At December 29, 2007 3:31 PM, Blogger Jimmy Joe said...

Ooo, you got all sorts of super mousie varieties there. I gotta get some of those feather-butt mousies...
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails