Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cover My Eyes

GEORGE

Hey, I’m trying to NAP here!

(yawn) We're still recovering from the wild party at Dr. Tweety's place New Year's Eve. I got under this blanket so no one would see me and I left explicit instructions that I shouldn't be disturbed, so why is that flashy thing in my face??

Well, as long as I'm awake...we want to thank Tweety and his family for hosting such a great party. It went on all day and well into the night as we celebrated the New Year with cats in almost every time zone on earth!! We had a chance to visit lots and lots of friends, and also met some new ones. Tweety's staff was excellent and kept the buffet and bar well-stocked.

But friends, now I hear there may have been a SPY in our midst who has reported on some of the events that may or may not have occurred. Let me just say that if Tweety needs us to testify on his behalf about certain things that may or may not have happened, we will be happy to help him out.

(whispers) Tweet, remember the 2 phrases we talked about and deny, deny, deny!

To all the cats we didn't see at the party, we wish you and your family's a Happy 2008!!

Now Mom, I would like to resume my nap. Please cover my eyes and go away.

17 Comments:

At January 02, 2008 10:15 AM, Blogger Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hehe sounds like you had a fun New Years party! We were partying with our beans and their close friends who came over. They love kitties too, it was great. One of them brought us presents! Happy New Year!~Queen Snickers & Empress

 
At January 02, 2008 10:16 AM, Blogger SophieKitty said...

Happy New Year! I wish I could have gone to the party. It sounds like it was fun.

Purrs,

SophieKitty

 
At January 02, 2008 10:19 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

Happy New Year too!

 
At January 02, 2008 10:36 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Dr. Tweety sure knows how to throw a good party!

 
At January 02, 2008 11:13 AM, Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hi Crew,
Nice to meet you all, and thanks for stopping by my blog! I like that you have a Misty too, and gray also! We are only 3 here at my house now, since my oldest sister, Taffy, had to go to the Rainbow Bridge last year. We all miss her....but I wanted to include her on my site still in memory.
Happy New Year!
--JB

 
At January 02, 2008 11:31 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

It was a great party! I think you are right--the humans are quite rude when we are still sleeping off the effects of our evening party!

 
At January 02, 2008 12:31 PM, Blogger Mattingly said...

Well it looks like we missed another party. Oh well. Mom and Dad were sick and Harlie is feeling a bit under the weather, so it's just as well we stayed home I suppose. I'm glad you all had a great time! And Happy New Year to you all!!

By the way, I see that you got a Cat Dancer! This is my most favorite toy ever!!! I can now think of my lovely lady Tipper playing with it when I play with my own! Purrs to you Tipper! And Harlie sends purrs to Max of course. And together we send purrs to the entired Crew!!

 
At January 02, 2008 12:35 PM, Blogger 4 Boys and a Lady said...

Happy New Year! We missed the party but we spent a nice quiet evening at home. It seems like Nermal wasn't feeling well, so Mom and Dad took him to the vet today. :(

Hope you enjoy your nappy, George!

 
At January 02, 2008 12:45 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

That was a great party! um, did you say "spy?" I'd better go check this out. Bendrix was there after all....

Happy New Year!

 
At January 02, 2008 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me-owzer. Our invitation seems to have gotten lost in the mail. =^..^=

 
At January 02, 2008 1:29 PM, Blogger Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Happy New Years to you guys too. We are sorry we missed the party, it souunds like it was a lot of fun!

 
At January 02, 2008 3:29 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Happy New Year to all in your family :-D

 
At January 02, 2008 5:10 PM, Blogger The Misadventures Of Me said...

Happy New Years guys! May it be a spectacular year for you all!!!

 
At January 02, 2008 6:05 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Happy New Year to all of you~!
I can see all of you are so tired~!! Not to worry, it will be recover soon~!

 
At January 02, 2008 6:26 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

It was a great party. So nice to see all of you.

 
At January 02, 2008 8:47 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

We didn't make it to the party but we wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year!

 
At January 02, 2008 10:10 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Whew, dat was some party! Zippy dancing? Dat was a surprise. We had so much fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails