Monday, January 28, 2008

I Demand Satisfaction

GEORGE

My Dad's brother Uncle J came over to help Dad lift the new sinktop onto the cabinet and he said I look small. What?? Me, SMALL?!!! I 'll have you know I weigh almost 20 lb, Uncle J! I am anything but small!!

Now granted, Uncle J hasn't seen me in a long time so maybe I should make some allowances for his stupid comment, but I'm quite miffed over this. If I weighed only 8 lb. like Misty does (sorry about divulging your weight to the world Mist, but I'm trying to make a point here) I might be considered small, but I think almost 20 lb. is quite a respectable weight for a Mancat, don't you agree guys?

I think the problem was Uncle J's viewing perspective. I mean, I was napping on the couch after all, curled up into a ball, so he couldn't see my full length & girth. Had he been able to see me in all my glory, I doubt if he would have made a comment unworthy of a real Mancat like myself.

Dad's been trying to calm me down, telling me several times a day that I'm not small. Thank you Dad. It's not your fault Uncle J is an insensitive oaf!

But friends, here's the problem. Do you think I should demand an apology from Uncle J, or perhaps challenge him to a duel. I'm sure a few whaps from my massive paw to his rather large nose would bring him to his senses!

While I await your answers, I'll work at my scratching post, honing my claws to razor sharpness.

19 Comments:

At January 28, 2008 8:46 AM, Blogger Ramses said...

Oh you'z can't be that small at 20lbs!

 
At January 28, 2008 9:30 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

As a female cat, I am thinking you should take that as a compliment!

Remember George, it is better to be a lion who is under estimated than a mouse who is over estimated...

 
At January 28, 2008 11:17 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Small!?!?!? You are a very big Mancat! You are bigger than more than THREE of me!

 
At January 28, 2008 11:47 AM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We think da next time he's there you should step yoor almost 20 pounds on to some sensitive part of his anatomy...that'd show him!

 
At January 28, 2008 12:13 PM, Blogger Tybalt said...

I think at least one whap to the nose is called for . . . but then you shouldprobably let it go. At least you weren't called "fat" or "tubby" . . . or like my cousin Sebastian "waddles."

 
At January 28, 2008 1:26 PM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Duel! Duel! Duel!

 
At January 28, 2008 2:00 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Duels are super manly!

Love,
Tazo

 
At January 28, 2008 5:27 PM, Blogger Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Cobalt: 20 pounds? Wow. I weigh 4 pounds and Wrigley weighs 3 pounds and the mom bean is saying that we are getting big way too fast. Though we aren't mancats yet, we're just kittens. I wonder how big we'll be when we grow up.

We think the duel sounds like much more fun than an apology!

 
At January 28, 2008 7:06 PM, Blogger SophieKitty said...

You are a big man-cat! and handsome too!

 
At January 28, 2008 7:07 PM, Blogger muffinmidi said...

You are a very handsome mancat.I'd forgive Uncle J. Mancatliness is a state of mind. Besies,would you rather be called fat ? That's what The Man calls me.

 
At January 28, 2008 7:13 PM, Blogger Rosemary B❤️ said...

20 pounds?! *gasp*
That is very large.

Go forth and terminate!

 
At January 28, 2008 7:33 PM, Blogger Boots & the Interlopers said...

Probably the dust from the bathroom remodel got into his eyes. We suggest whapping of catnip mice at 10 paces. Who ever gets the tail off first wins.

 
At January 28, 2008 11:17 PM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

20lbs is NOT small! That is even bigger than Sesame! And I think Sesame is HUGE!

 
At January 29, 2008 8:43 AM, Blogger Parker said...

George, dude, 20 lbs! I think that violence doesn't solve what's wrong - your uncle needs his eyes examined!

 
At January 29, 2008 12:23 PM, Blogger Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Don't worry, 20 lbs is awesome. I only hope to become such a beefcake!

~Goldie

 
At January 30, 2008 4:00 AM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Duel!

 
At January 30, 2008 9:24 AM, Blogger Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Duel!

 
At January 30, 2008 5:14 PM, Blogger Jan Price said...

Oh, definitely a duel. Whap him good! Several times!

jans funny farm

 
At January 31, 2008 7:12 PM, Blogger Around Your Wrist said...

strike him on the wrist with your glove and the challenge is on!

no one calls me small...and i'm probably bigger than you...just a handsome hunk of mancat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails