Tuesday, April 01, 2008

She's Baaaaack!

GEORGE

Everyone, EVERYONE!!! Oh, am I shouting? Sorry, I'm just so excited, I can't help it. Our darling Kukka-Maria has returned to us!!!!

How many times I've thought of her over these past months, still hoping against hope for her return, even while posting her farewell tribute last June. Her beauty, charm, wit & personality are legendary and are unmatched in the cat blogging community. Oh yes, there are many lovely young beauties out there, but there is only one Empress Kukka-Maria, who has our undying love and affection.

Welcome back, my dear!! Are you well? We've missed you.

Kukka dear, I'd be happy to offer my services to control the young guys that are already lining up to interview for Tomcat Stable positions. (speaks into microphone) All right, all you guys form a line over there! Kukka will be meeting privately with each of you.

10 Comments:

At April 01, 2008 8:28 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

isn't it great Kukka's back?1? how wonderful!
PS I used your tips last night after Bendrix got yelled at. He got up on the piano in retaliation and got yelled at. I gave mommy the cold shoulder all night. She finally got up out of bed later and brought me into bed apologizing. Great advice!

 
At April 01, 2008 8:59 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I have just been dancing about it now for the last couple of days.

Now the tabloids can focus on important stuff, like what Kukka is up to instead of bothering about a politician like me.

 
At April 01, 2008 10:04 AM, Blogger Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

We are very happy to hear that your friend is back!

 
At April 01, 2008 11:37 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

No worries about the tomcat queue forming. I'm well-rested and am SURE to handle each of them! ;)

Thanks for the tribute!

 
At April 01, 2008 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, your website talked! Cool! We've missed you guys. Mom says she's gonna quit her job and get us back on the 'puter. Cross your toes.

~ moose

 
At April 01, 2008 3:00 PM, Blogger PB 'n J said...

We are excited to meet her - she left before we started blogging!

 
At April 01, 2008 7:09 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

George you should be at the front of the line to be a TomCat!

 
At April 01, 2008 8:10 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, we are glad she is back! We only got to know her a little bit before she left!
Your FL furiends,


Hi Max, Tipper and Misty:
I was working on the TGH Blog and noticed your names were not on the blog roll. Were you members and I forgot to put you on the list? If so, I am so sorry and I will add you and if not we would love you to join.
Your Tuxie furiend,
Samantha

 
At April 01, 2008 8:26 PM, Blogger Samantha & Mom said...

I am embarrassed! I found your names on the BD/GD list and I have added you to the TGH Blogroll! We have a Badge you can put on your blog too. It's here...
http://www.houseofthemostlyblackcats.com/tuxedoganghideout.html
Samantha

 
At April 02, 2008 12:23 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It is great that Kukka is back! Of course, I won't let Merlin read her blog until he's a little older. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails