Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Finding a Crooked

MAX

It's always fun to find a bug, isn't it?! Especially one like a crooked that makes noise AND is good to eat!

I do the same thing as Garfield did here when I find something interesting...I call Mom or Dad to come and see it, but I've never paid a bug to jump in their mouth!! First of all I don't have any green papers and second what use would a bug have for green papers anyway.

Plus I always thought humans didn't like to eat bugs as much as we cats do. I might be wrong about this, but I don't think so.


9 Comments:

At August 05, 2008 9:30 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Hmmm. This could be a new way to make moneys!

 
At August 05, 2008 12:20 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! That's funny :-D

 
At August 05, 2008 3:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I dont eat bugs,am I weird cuz I don't?

~ Molly ~

 
At August 05, 2008 6:53 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I've heard crickets but have never seen one. My bro would probably eat it on contact anyway.

 
At August 05, 2008 7:46 PM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

The bugs I meet seem a little stand-offish about jumping into mouths, so I don't think it would work for me.

 
At August 05, 2008 7:51 PM, Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

My Mom just loves Garfield!

 
At August 05, 2008 9:59 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Oh wow, we gotta try THAT!

 
At August 05, 2008 10:09 PM, Blogger Max said...

Oh man, I'd pay ALOT for a bug to jump into on of my Peoples' mouths!!!

 
At August 06, 2008 8:11 AM, Blogger Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I am glad both my cats are good hunters. They always show me where the bugs are so I can squish them. They don't like to eat them.

I just gave your crew a blogging award! Here is the link to check it out: http://karenzemek.blogspot.com/2008/08/thanks-for-award-kim.html Go see!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails