Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm Mad at Dad

MAX

I've always suspected that George is Dad's favorite and now I have PROOF! (Just so everyone knows, Mom loves us all the same, but Dad loves George more than the rest of us.)

Anyway, last night while he was eating his dinner I went over and sat in front of him so I could see what was in his bowl (chili), and decide if I should ask for some (I didn't). He commented to Mom about how big I am and she petted my head and said "Don't forget, Max is handsome and smart, too." Then Dad asked how much I weigh and she told him and he asked how much George weighs and she told him. Did he forget that I'm the BIGGER BROTHER?!

Then Dad said something that really made me mad. He said, "Well maybe Max's fur is just more plump than George's!"

WHAT?!!! I couldn't believe my ears...whoever heard of "plump fur"!!!! I'm bigger than George and that's just the way it is, Dad! Why is it so impossible to believe that George is not always bigger, better, first or best?

I'm OK with the fact that he's your favorite because Mom pays lots of attention to ME and gives ME special scritches & pats, but EVERYONE knows that I'm the bigger brother and I expect you to admit the truth, Dad.

So I've decided that I'll be mad at you for a while...at least until you apologize. (stalks off, tail and head held high!)

18 Comments:

At September 10, 2008 8:56 AM, Blogger Babs (Beetle) said...

Well, you look bigger to me!

Purrs, Sukie x

 
At September 10, 2008 10:02 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

I think you look bigger, too!

 
At September 10, 2008 10:29 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I would not forgive him until he gives you a bunch of treats!

 
At September 10, 2008 10:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

::shock:: He did not say the F word did he??

 
At September 10, 2008 11:39 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

you look like the bigger brother to us too!

 
At September 10, 2008 11:50 AM, Blogger Quasi said...

Temptation treats are definitely in order!

 
At September 10, 2008 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's OK to be bigger. Grayson is the big brother, but I'm the bigger kitty. Either way is OK.

Gandalf

 
At September 10, 2008 12:47 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

You are definitely the bigger brother. I think having favorites is a dad thing. Good thing that moms love us all equally. :)

Love,
Tazo

 
At September 10, 2008 3:56 PM, Blogger Parker said...

You do sorta' kinda' look bigger...

 
At September 10, 2008 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You stick to your guns! Daddas are NOT supposed to have favorites!!
My daddas changes all the time, just depends on who is being naughty and who is being nice, MOmma calls him a grumpy old man and Dadda is still only youngish! ;)

 
At September 10, 2008 5:37 PM, Blogger Miz Allie Cat said...

protest!!! more treats more treats more treats meow

 
At September 10, 2008 5:37 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

You are bigger, and you're right I've never heard of plump fur... although I may use it later.

 
At September 10, 2008 9:01 PM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I think you look bigger AND your fur is plumper...and your dad owes you some extra treats and scritches.

 
At September 10, 2008 10:25 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi said...

Don't fergit to put da bitey on yer dad too - then he'll know you mean business!

P.S. - fanks fer joining us in our celebration yesterday!

 
At September 11, 2008 4:46 AM, Blogger My Littel Island said...

OOOOOOO NO u ar not bigger u dads eyes side is not as good as he finks it is iam George and my bean call me littel guy Y well i dont like the word BIG iam 25 p of FLUFF u bean dad is jus jealousy u is so cute

 
At September 11, 2008 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "nerve" you deserve some treats
as an apology :)

 
At September 11, 2008 1:14 PM, Blogger PB 'n J said...

You have to be bigger to be the big brother - duh! You'd better get some serious treats Max!

 
At September 11, 2008 5:36 PM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

You tell 'em Max! Make him feel guilty for being nasty.

Huffle Mawson

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails