Monday, January 26, 2009

11, and I've Still Got It

GEORGE

Remember when Max was defending his world heavyweight title and he & Misty held their big wrestling match?

Well, I thought maybe you'd like to see some shots of a recent action-packed bout between Tipper & me. Yes, I know you're probably surprised that at 11 1/2, a mature guy like me can still wrestle, but I must say, I think I held my own pretty well.

I was minding my own business and the whole thing started when Tipper issued a challenge.

"Y' up for a few rounds?" she taunted. I'm sure she was thinking she could catch me off guard and take me easily since she's 6 years younger.



Feeling the need to defend my position as Senior Cat and not being one to back down from a challenge, 'specially one from my own sister, I said "Yer on, sister!!", and we got into the ring.











"Give it yer best shot, y' old fuddy-duddy"
, she sneered.

"Who you callin' a fuddy-duddy?!", I shouted.

"YOU!" You can't take me. Yer old!", she hissed. And we began circling slowly, each sizing up the other's weaknesses while we planned our attacks.

"That's what you think!" I yelled, and I moved in, first whapping her in the head to stun her, then knocking her off balance while grabbing her around the middle and furiously bunny kicking her soft underbelly with all my might.

"Is that all ya' got, y' old geezer?", she panted. As you can tell, she was egging me on, just asking for it!
















"GEEZER?"
, I screamed. "I'll show ya' who's a geezer!", and I let her have it, flexing my bulging muscles and pummeling her with my mighty Mancat paws.



Everything was going extremely well, if I do say so myself. I was just about to pin her to the mat with my full 17 lb., using my ferocious African-cat, toothy-death, take-down move, when suddenly she cried out "Mom, help... he's biting me!"

Isn't that just like a girl to wimp out and call for Mom when she's about to be pinned by her far superior opponent!!

MOM

George, stop it.

GEORGE

What. She started it!! I'm only telling it the way it happened.

MOM

You're embellishing, and that's enough.

GEORGE

Hmmpff...fine! But I still won the match!!

20 Comments:

At January 26, 2009 10:08 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Kirby always starts it at out house! But I usually finish it!

 
At January 26, 2009 11:43 AM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Good going George! What a man cat!!

 
At January 26, 2009 12:28 PM, Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Haha! That was good!
We love to wrastle here at our house too! Maggie May, the shrimp, is always the instigator!

 
At January 26, 2009 1:05 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

George...we're so happy to see you still got it! Remember age is all a state of mind, buddy!! You did us mancats proud!

Wally & Ernie

 
At January 26, 2009 1:33 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yeah, sisfurs is like dat! Dey will rassel and whap but as soon as dey think dey is gonna loose dey will scream like a gerl...oh, wait, dey is gerls. Well, dey is fun anyway.

 
At January 26, 2009 1:34 PM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

Tazo always starts it and then she screams when i bite her and I get in trouble. Sisters!

EG

 
At January 26, 2009 1:49 PM, Blogger Cliff and Olivia said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel!

Cliff

 
At January 26, 2009 3:08 PM, Blogger jenianddean said...

As long as you won. I let my sister win, but only because she bites my butt hard.
--Jasper

 
At January 26, 2009 3:19 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You go George! I am impressed.

 
At January 26, 2009 3:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That was a very good match, George! Can we do this every Monday?

Kiddo

 
At January 26, 2009 4:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I had a brofur or sisfur to wrestle with.

 
At January 26, 2009 4:25 PM, Blogger Hansel said...

des picshures makes us miss tesla an awful lots. Mommeh hopes her can come visit us here real soons.

 
At January 26, 2009 4:28 PM, Blogger Sunny's Mommy said...

Dude, you won, and she is a wimp. Calling for Mom to stop the match when she was losing.

 
At January 26, 2009 4:30 PM, Blogger Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

when i haz a sister it waz no funz cuz she was bigs and she would 1. tries to eats me or 2. tries to sits on me and squishy me.

u iz like hulk hogan! even age can't keeps you down ;)

 
At January 26, 2009 6:01 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Billy always starts the trouble at our house, but I'm the champ - Sammy

 
At January 26, 2009 6:40 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

I can tell by your ears neither of you were happy!

 
At January 26, 2009 6:40 PM, Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Cat fight! I hope you are ok!
--JB

 
At January 26, 2009 9:03 PM, Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

You must watch out for those little sisters! They'll rat on you every time.

 
At January 26, 2009 9:13 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Wow it's like WWF over there.

Oh My campaign post is up now. Sorry I haven't acknowledged your lovely award. Mommy is behind again. Staff.

 
At January 27, 2009 3:16 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Poor George! Getting told on by his sister!

Luf, Us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails