Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Do Your Cat Blogosphere Duty - VOTE!!

GEORGE

We 4 have voted in the Cat President of the World election and would you believe it, we're all supporting different candidates?!

TIPPER

What's so odd about that? Just because we're in the same family doesn't mean we all think alike. We're not dawgs you know!

MAX

Yeah, I voted for the cat I think will be the best President.

MISTY

Can I tell who I voted for?

GEORGE

Well, I guess it's OK if we say who our choices were. Since you only get one vote on one computer, Mom had to use other 3 computers so all 4 of us could vote!

I voted for Hansel. He's young & energetic with fresh ideas and if he's elected I will have a cabinet position as his Senior Advisor.

TIPPER

I voted for Fin because her opinions are pretty much like mine, and she's in favor of the youngest kittens helping us cats get world domination.

MAX

I voted for Kiddo because he's a 4 year old tuxie like me and he favors mandatory Fancy Feast for dinner.

MISTY

I voted for Praline because, even though I'm young, I know that mature cats have wisdom. Plus she's in favor of pampering.

GEORGE

We encourage everycat to study the background and qualities all the fine candidates and to get to the polls before January 31 to vote for the candidate of your choice.

Election and Political MySpace Comments and Graphics

Good luck to every candidate and may the best cat win!

Of course, whoever becomes our Cat President will have the full support of The Crew.

12 Comments:

At January 27, 2009 8:34 AM, Blogger The Creek Cats said...

We will be lucky to have any of the candidates as President! We voted too!

 
At January 27, 2009 10:00 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

May the best cat win.
You asked if we ever get snow. Where we are is close to the sea and the river and we rarely get snow. We are close to the moors too and we only have to go about 5 miles onto the higher ground and we would see snow quite often every winter, but even there it is usually no more than 4 inches.We just get all the rain instead.The Southwest is relatively mild although this winter has been much colder than normal. One night it went down to -12c which is unheard of for us.

 
At January 27, 2009 10:53 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes it was a hard choice for us as well. I hope they don't have to work as hard as the human president... and that worry was enough to keep me out. I need my naps!

 
At January 27, 2009 5:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I voted - I hope it is okay that I live in Canada - is this a World President?

 
At January 27, 2009 7:55 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

I voted, but Mom has to go to another computer so Kirby can vote. I'll bet he votes different from me, just cause he is a boy!

 
At January 27, 2009 8:38 PM, Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

Thanks for your vote. It is a honor to be in competition with such qualified kitties. Mom tells me that she will continue to pamper me no matter what the outcome is.

 
At January 27, 2009 10:04 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

You have made great choices, all of you. Wink Wink Tipper!

 
At January 27, 2009 10:53 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Misty, I voted fur Praline too...she has experience, she's sweet and she's for PAMPERING! I did not ask my sisfurs who dey voted for because mom sez dat is rude and I don't want to be rude. I bet dey voted fur Praline too tho, cuz dey is all fur pampering. Wanna come over tomorrow and snuggle on da window perch and watch da skwerls eat froot?~Speedy

 
At January 27, 2009 11:37 PM, Blogger Max said...

I voted early. It's a bummer I can't vote often...

 
At January 28, 2009 12:49 AM, Blogger Boy n Beethoven said...

oh dear...am I old enoughs to votes yet?

'Oven

 
At January 28, 2009 9:44 AM, Blogger Peanut Butter and Jenny said...

thanks you for the great breakdown of the candy-dates. i not sure i iz old enuff to votes but i tells mommy who i wants!

 
At January 28, 2009 12:21 PM, Blogger Misha said...

You guys all spelt my name wrong. You all voted for me, after all, didn't you? Well, didn't you?!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails