Friday, January 23, 2009

Non-Candidate

GEORGE

I see a cat blogging newcomer, Misha, is holding nominations for Cat President of the World. I encourage all interested cats to consider running.

Curious, I went right over to make an election poster and, if I do say so myself, I looked quite presidential. But Mom couldn't get the log-in thing for the website to work right so I don't have my poster to show you.

Knowing I was upset, she made me my own poster, not quite as colorful as the red & blue original, but I do like the way it shows off my green eyes!

(sigh) But I've decided not to run and maybe it's just as well. After having served as senior advisor to the recent Chey/Derby campaign, I think I need to take a break from politics. Cat President of the World may be more than I can handle right now.

That being said, I think Misha has a fine idea and look forward to reviewing all the candidates and following the election.

13 Comments:

At January 23, 2009 6:31 AM, Blogger The Creek Cats said...

Oh that is a beautiful poster of you, George!!

 
At January 23, 2009 7:16 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Super Poster!

 
At January 23, 2009 8:34 AM, Blogger Mo and The Purries said...

That poster certainly highlights your eyes.
I think taking a break from politics is a good idea, even though Little Isis says "World Domination Is MINE!!!!"
Yes, that's her going BWWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA in the background...
*sigh*
uncle mo

 
At January 23, 2009 2:29 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes I think this is a much nicer photo. I am not running either. After all imagine all the work we'd have had if I had won!

 
At January 23, 2009 5:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the Proximity award - that was so thoughtful and is very much appreciated.

 
At January 24, 2009 1:04 AM, Blogger Misha said...

Got your message - yes that was me in the video!

 
At January 24, 2009 7:35 AM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

That picture is furry cool! We love your green eyes!

 
At January 24, 2009 5:29 PM, Blogger (angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

That poster your mom made is gorgeous! Cat President of the world sounds like a very big job. I'm afraid it might interfere with my nap time.

 
At January 24, 2009 7:44 PM, Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

That is a very nice poster of you. Misha was nice enough to help me with my poster. If I win, I say, "Temptations for everybody!"

 
At January 24, 2009 10:44 PM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

You look great and very presidential, I am hoping to be Chief of Staff, if I don't win.

 
At January 25, 2009 12:22 AM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I tried too an it wouldnt werk fer me either... Mebbe I jus make one myself like you did. It looks GREAT!

LC

 
At January 25, 2009 8:14 AM, Blogger Hansel said...

me iz runnin! vote fur me! :) i sorry yoo iz not runnin. wud yoo like ta advise me?!

 
At January 25, 2009 11:12 AM, Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh George! That is a gorgeous poster of you. I'm sure you could win paws down in a World Wide Election. Especially since you are so wise and kind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails