Friday, August 28, 2009

Using an Undomed Box

GEORGE

Oh for Bast's sake, is it too much to expect a moment of privacy in this house when you answer nature's call!!

Take that flashy box away and why isn't the dome on this litterbox? I'm exposed to the entire world here!
















MOM

Well I'm sorry, Georgie, but I just finished scooping it. I would have had the top back on in a minute.

GEORGE

Well, I couldn't wait a minute. When you need to go, you need to go!!

MAX

What are you complaining about? She did the same thing to me while I was using the big litterbox in the closet. Then she told everyone I don't cover well enough! It was terribly embarrasing.

GEORGE

You know Mom, a guy likes to use a nice, fresh litterbox in a calm, relaxed manner. First Misty pounces me while I'm trying to get in position, then you show up with the flashy box. This is not what I'd call a calm, relaxed manner!!

Really, this is just too much. If anyone wants me I'll be up on the big bed, meditating.

15 Comments:

At August 28, 2009 5:38 AM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Oh the indignity of it all!

 
At August 28, 2009 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No privacy what so ever! The paparazzi ALWAYS finds you at inopportune moments! You're probably gonna end up on the web somewhere in the gossip columns!!!

 
At August 28, 2009 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do not think some privacy is to much to ask at a moment like that. Of course there are obligations attached to fame. But, there are limits and they are not to be crossed.

 
At August 28, 2009 7:18 AM, Blogger The Whiskeratti said...

Awww....how awful and embarrassin'!!!

 
At August 28, 2009 7:53 AM, Blogger The Furry Kids said...

That is horrible! A guy should be able to do his bizness without any drama. Sorry, dude. Hope your next litterbox trip is uneventful.

EG

 
At August 28, 2009 7:59 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

You deserve your privacy and not to be pounced by a sister. Even though we have two boxes, we always want to use the one Dad is cleaning.

 
At August 28, 2009 9:25 AM, Blogger The Kitty Krew said...

Sheesh. The flashy box is everywhere. Maybe you should poop on the bed next time she does that... Oh yes, and whacky paw your sister.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

 
At August 28, 2009 11:07 AM, Blogger Max said...

Dood, be proud of your ability to drop a bomb while someone is looking AND taking a picture! Buddah gets all upset if someone watches him...me, I don't care.

We're just amazed at how clean the floor is around your little box. Ours usually looks really really really bad...probably because we track a lot of litter outta the box...

 
At August 28, 2009 1:31 PM, Blogger Wendy Hoke said...

Leave a dead rat in your mom's shoe. That'll fix her!

Sly and I are finally home from our honeymoon, and I want to thank you for the wonderful wedding gift. The statue of two kitties hugging each other is purrrrfect! We will treasure it for years!

Luv,
Skittles

 
At August 28, 2009 2:15 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

Good job, George! I do not think I would be able to "perform" in the litterbox with someone watching me!

 
At August 28, 2009 2:45 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I'd stop using the litter box all together...

 
At August 28, 2009 5:09 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Since the dome was off you should practice for the litter tossing event. We may have another CatLympics.

 
At August 29, 2009 2:38 AM, Blogger Cliff and Olivia said...

How rude. But we think the suggestion about the litter tossing event is a great one. We should know, we got lots of practice.

 
At August 29, 2009 4:57 AM, Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

What a bad bean you have. We would simply die of shame if our toileting was posted on the net for all to see.

 
At August 29, 2009 7:01 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

The Beins are jus so fascinated when we poop. We dont get it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails