Thursday, September 10, 2009

Have I Been Betrayed?

GEORGE

Well, our former Blurpy soon-to-be Sticky Girl has gone home after a 5 day visit. Max and Misty finally saw her but Mom wasn't fast enough to get pictures of their split-second meetings.

The truth is, when our Girl is here that usually means Reyna & Shasta (my human sister's dogs) are here too, and we crew members spend most of our time on the big bed where we can relax in quiet comfort. So I couldn't see our Girl all the time, which means I didn't see her stealing my bed




















or doing THIS!!!




















































Mom, I found these pictures on your flashy box and I think you have some explaining to do! You know that's my bed and you also know how much I like the bag your keep your face in. I don't like anyone messing around with my stuff.

MOM

Yes I know, George. But you were sleeping in the bedroom at the time and weren't using the cat bed. As for the makeup bag, she was just looking at it, she wasn't really playing with the...uh, I mean your blush brush.

You can still sleep in the bed and you can look in the makeup bag any time you want to, OK?

GEORGE

Hmmpff! I feel like I've been betrayed.

12 Comments:

At September 10, 2009 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor George! We're sure she put it back where she got it (maybe a little damp though). Have your mom get your your OWN blush brush!!! Skeeter likes mom's blush brush too and her nail files!

 
At September 10, 2009 7:19 AM, Blogger The Whiskeratti said...

Hmm... We agree. You deserve your very own brush!

 
At September 10, 2009 7:57 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

George, you are very nice to share, even if you did not know you were! She is a very sweet girl.

 
At September 10, 2009 8:24 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I don't blame you at all. Did you see the drivel they are putting on my blog without me?

Let's go out for ham George. I think we both need some.

 
At September 10, 2009 10:48 AM, Blogger Ariel said...

Awww but she's so cute :)

 
At September 10, 2009 12:38 PM, Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

Oh dear, Blurpys get into everything!

 
At September 10, 2009 8:02 PM, Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

I don't blame you for hiding from the woofies.

 
At September 10, 2009 8:38 PM, Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

How come it is acceptable for the mini humans to do such things but when we do it, it's all "Nooooo"

Harumph.

 
At September 11, 2009 3:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We understand. But it is of course the best bed in the house and she does seem like a very lovely girl. We think that if she had only asked you, you would have given her your bed right away.

 
At September 12, 2009 11:06 AM, Blogger The Kitty Krew said...

Beans....just can't trust 'em, no matter how big or small.

Purrs and hugs,
The Kitty Krew

 
At September 12, 2009 8:49 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

Those blurpies get their paws into everything don't they!
She'll be wearing that stuff before you know it!
We are glad she respected the blush brush!!!

 
At September 14, 2009 2:35 AM, Blogger Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Oh no! Your bed AND your makeup brush?!? That SUCKS!!!!

(Also I went back to see what you were talking about about the bag your mom keeps your face in--I don't think you need help or intervention! I think loving a blush brush is PERFECTLY NORMAL!!!! And I think I would love the one my OTW uses better than the old one from under the couch, or my new, just-for-me one too, if my OTW used one. I try to steal her paintbrushes instead, but she hides them 'cause they have yucky chemicals, she says.)

Thank you for coming to my party! Of course they'll all call me "Sir"!!! Their paws may be a bit short for saluting though...

~Jack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails