Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taking Blurpy's Chair

MISTY

Our family's former Blurpy-now Sticky Girl was visiting our house recently. See...this is the chair she sits in to eat.

You know, even though I'm 4 now, I used to be the baby of this family before she was born and I really think this should have been my chair. It's the perfect size for me, don't you think? And it has a flowery pink cushion, which of course, as everyone knows, is my signature color.

I never had a nice chair like this when I was a baby! Mom, this seems very unfair. Why didn't you give me my own chair?

MOM

Cats don't need highchairs.

MISTY

(sigh) Maybe I should just leave a little of my scent on it so no one else tries to take it. That way George and Tipper and Max will know it's mine and I can use it when Sticky Girl's not here. I don't think she'll mind.

15 Comments:

At April 20, 2010 4:08 AM, Blogger The Creek Cats said...

That looks like the purrfect chair for you!

 
At April 20, 2010 4:26 AM, Blogger Kea said...

We're sure Sticky Girl won't mind. That chair looks like it was meant only for you!

 
At April 20, 2010 4:37 AM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That chair is just purrfect for you. We don't think the Sticky Girl will mind you using it when she's not there.

 
At April 20, 2010 6:16 AM, Blogger Lisa Kolosey said...

Aw! You look so pretty sitting in the pink high chair! I think you are perfect for it! Blurpy or Stickey...she won't need it for too long and then it'll be yours all yours (until the next Blurpy comes along, that is).
~Lisa Co9T

 
At April 20, 2010 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You coordinate with that chair perfectly! The Sticky Girl won't mind if you use her chair!

 
At April 20, 2010 7:13 AM, Blogger The Whiskeratti said...

Hm... we think it's a very nice chair. Purrfect for you.

 
At April 20, 2010 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, good for you Misty.

 
At April 20, 2010 8:31 AM, Blogger Raymond and Busby said...

Misty, that chair is perfect for you!

 
At April 20, 2010 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a super chair! We see that it is "really" yours!

 
At April 20, 2010 10:24 AM, Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

The chair fits to a "T".
Hi! we're kinda new and we wanted to stop by.
xx Lounge Kats

 
At April 20, 2010 10:48 AM, Blogger Amy & the house of cats said...

We think that is a perfect chair for you and we are sure the sticky person will let you use it when she isn't there!

 
At April 20, 2010 2:02 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

OOLALA! It looks like yoo is sitting in a throne, a real, live, pink Queen Kitty throne. That is sooooo hot! Oh, scuse me, I need to go sit in da baftub and cool off...~Speedy

 
At April 20, 2010 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We hate to disagree with your mom, but we do. Of course you need high chairs. The higher, the better.

 
At April 20, 2010 7:24 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Nice to have your own chair.

 
At April 20, 2010 7:35 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE think Sticky Girl would be happy that you share a chair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails