Friday, May 27, 2011

Gino Relaxes

GINO

Hi everybody, it's me, Gino!

I'm so happy to be home. Gramma and Grampa, and 'specially my Dad, were really worried about me and Gramma told me about all my friends that worried about me and purred to help me get home. THANK YOU to everycat and every human that helped me find my way home.

But, when I got back I was really tired and, as you can see, I've spent most of my time relaxing.

You know, Gramma says all the other cats here like me now. Well, everycat 'cept Misty and I don't know why she doesn't like me and always hisses at me. I like her and I don't hiss at her!

Anyway, you can see how well I'm getting along with the guys after I jumped up on Gramma's bed where George and Max were napping. Do you see how close I am to Max and he isn't trying to roll over and mash me or anything even though he could, 'cause he's a big guy!

George is sleeping and I don't even think he knows I'm here. Uh-oh...wait...he just saw me!!

(whispers) Maybe if I'm quiet and lay real still, they'll let me stay here.

15 Comments:

At May 27, 2011 3:36 AM, Blogger Angel Simba said...

I hope George did let you stay, Gino. You remind me of my brother Rusty, the way you look.

 
At May 27, 2011 4:25 AM, Blogger Teddy Westlife said...

I think they like you, Gino!

 
At May 27, 2011 5:35 AM, Blogger SeaThreePeeO said...

We hope they let you stay. Have a great weekend

 
At May 27, 2011 7:11 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE hope you learned to stay inside!

 
At May 27, 2011 7:55 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think they are all learning to like you. I bet Misty just does not want to stop being the baby of the family and she thinks you will take her place even though you are not a baby...

 
At May 27, 2011 10:02 AM, Blogger The Whiskeratti said...

Looks like you're in good, Gino. Just don't run away again! It's a rough world out there.

 
At May 27, 2011 11:13 AM, Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Gino, we think they're gonna keep a close eye on you. So we think you're good to stay on the bed.

 
At May 27, 2011 1:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Gino, running away is bad, getting along with the other cats - well don't follow MY example.
Nellie

 
At May 27, 2011 4:09 PM, Blogger Athena said...

Gino, I am so glad you are home! I hope they letted you stay on the bed.

 
At May 27, 2011 6:40 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hmm, dat looks like a mancat meeting, bet dey let yoo stay. Maybe Chey is right and Misty doesn't want to give her spot up as da baby.

 
At May 27, 2011 6:48 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

They like you Gino, and they have accepted you too.

 
At May 27, 2011 7:01 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

We think all the other cats missed you! Well, 'cept for that Misty!

We hope you don't take off again like that!

 
At May 27, 2011 8:54 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

We bet even Misty is secretly glad that you are home again...

 
At May 28, 2011 7:34 AM, Blogger Quill and Greyson said...

Thank Cod you're safe! Thanks for your well wishes! You were and are one of our very first blogging pals! We love seeing you all!

 
At May 30, 2011 6:44 PM, Blogger Fr. Tom Fish said...

I hope they let you stay, too. I love group snoozes!

Tom
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails