Friday, June 10, 2011

Cheated!

TIPPER

I heard the can opener so I hurried out to the kitchen, and look what I saw!

So, I said "Mom, you know I like tuna water. There are only two bowls of tuna water here and one of them is supposed to be mine. Why is Tiger having MY tuna water?"

Well, Mom took pity on me and gave me some of my own when this happened! Of all the nerve!! First Tiger took the bowl that was supposed to be mine, now she's trying to take my pity bowl, too?!

This is just too much. Maybe she doesn't know that I am second in senority around here. Someone really should tell her.

Um...I said, someone really should tell her. (Ahem)...Max, did you hear me?

MAX

What are you complaining about? She's taking my bowl, too!

11 Comments:

At June 10, 2011 8:24 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think someone is having way too much tuna water for her own good. Something clearly needs to be done here.

 
At June 10, 2011 9:16 AM, Blogger The Whiskeratti said...

Those youngsters! Whatcha gonna do with them?

 
At June 10, 2011 1:52 PM, Blogger Cat Street Boyz said...

Thank you for welcoming me! I am still a bit nervous but eating and playing now. Hey what is tuna water......Mom said she will be cooking up some ground turkey for us! YUM????=^Y^=Thomas

 
At June 10, 2011 2:39 PM, Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Well, as a tuna water hog, I say the MORE the better!

Scouty, the tuna water hog

 
At June 10, 2011 3:00 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We think you need to put your paw down right away before it is too late.

 
At June 10, 2011 5:15 PM, Blogger Max said...

I totally know how you feel...Buddah tries to take my stuff all the freaking time...

 
At June 10, 2011 6:44 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Time for a smack down? Teach the newcomers their place?

 
At June 10, 2011 7:21 PM, Blogger The Island Cats said...

Somebody needs to be put in her place!!

 
At June 10, 2011 9:55 PM, Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

Tuna water hog! (Hee-hee. We fight over tuna water at our house.)

 
At June 11, 2011 9:14 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

Now I want some of that too please. FAZ

 
At June 11, 2011 9:33 AM, Blogger Athena said...

The nerve!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails