Our New Award
Our new friends Zeroichi and Lux have both given us the Kreative Blogger award. Thanks guys! We appreciate it.
As part of this award, we're supposed to say 5 things about ourselves but we've been blogging for so long now we think you probably know everything there is to know about us already! So, today we're letting Mom say 5 things about herself.
Thank you, Georgie.
OK, here goes.
1. I was born in the windy city, Chicago, IL
2. I recently started doing daycare for my 2 grandkids, a girl who will be 3 in August and a boy 7 1/2 months.
3. I have a seriously bad back and have gone the route of physical therapy, chiropractic, pain pills, epidural shots and now get medial nerve ablation for the pain.
4. I've been dieting and have lost 46 lb towards my goal to get back in a size 10 (Yay me!!)
5. My husband and I want to retire to the Phoenix, AZ area, probably within a year or so.
Great job, Mom.
Now...we have to pass this award along, so let's see. Well, all us cat bloggers are creative, but we think this time we'll go with some newer cat blogosphere members so we can get to know more about them!
1. Father Tom
3. Lars & James