Friday, July 20, 2012

Gedding Shod

GEORGE

(sniffle) I god shod doday. Remember when I had by code od by purrthday? Well, Mob thoughd I'd ged bedder od by owd, bud I didn'd. So, afder I (a-CHOO) sneezed in her face all dight last dight, she took me to a dew doctor here in Arid-zode today.

I'b used do a lady dogdor like I had id Whisk-odsid, but this timb I saw a mad dogdor. He was OK ad gave be a good chegub. Thed a pretty youg lady id a blue shird toog be id bag and shod be.

Mob said (snuffle) I should be feelig bedder id a few days. (sigh) I'b tired and ab goig to rest dow.

7 Comments:

At July 20, 2012 8:28 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh dear. I hope you start feeling better. It's not fun to be sick.

 
At July 20, 2012 10:34 AM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

George, you may have an allergy to Arid Zona! We hope you feel better soon!

 
At July 20, 2012 5:37 PM, Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Awww... sending you purrs that you feel better!!

 
At July 24, 2012 4:49 PM, Blogger Pip said...

Me sure hopes you is feeling better, George. Is no good to has a snotty!

 
At July 25, 2012 6:12 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Aw George, dat is horribul. Maybe it's allerjees? Hope yoo feel better now.

 
At July 26, 2012 6:53 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

George we missed your birthday but left our best wishes on that post for you anyway!
We send our best wishes for a speedy recovery!

 
At July 28, 2012 7:50 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

TBT here: George, I've been asked by male cats "where can I get shod" many times, but never in the "future pluperfect"...

BTW, the answer is "around behind the green barn and the password is "rattleymouse". Bring at least 100 treats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails