Monday, November 12, 2012

Who's Good Sized?

TIPPER

This morning I was visiting with Dad up on the big bed, getting my pets, when he said "You know, Tipp, you're a good sized girl." 

Mom, what does "good sized" mean?

MOM

Um...(ahem)...well, it means you're all grown up.

TIPPER

Are you sure he wasn't saying I'm FAT 'cause I'm not, you know!  I get all the exercise I need by jumping up on the big bed for my nap every day.  

MOM

OK, I'll be sure and tell Dad that.

TIPPER

Hmppff...fine.  Because if there's one thing I'm not it's FAT!



9 Comments:

At November 12, 2012 2:58 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

I unnerstand COMPLETELY Tipper! I myself am "big-boned" and it TAKES 14 pounds to cover those. ~ Iza

 
At November 12, 2012 4:03 PM, Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

You aren't fat - you're floofy!

 
At November 12, 2012 4:29 PM, Blogger dArtagnan Rumblepurr/Diego Hamlet Moonfur said...

Good size means PERFECT!

 
At November 12, 2012 5:14 PM, Blogger The Florida Furkids said...

MOL....we think our Mom is "good sized'!!

The Florida Furkids

 
At November 12, 2012 6:08 PM, Blogger Karen and Gerard said...

Looks like you could stand to lose a few pounds, just sayin'.

 
At November 12, 2012 6:17 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You are just perfectly sized! I mean, who wants a tiny cat?

 
At November 12, 2012 10:17 PM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Wait a minute - I am a tiny cat! I think lots of people would want me! BTW, Binga is a good sized cat and she is not fat either. (Although only because my human is serious about portion control.)

 
At November 13, 2012 5:53 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

Tipper, you are beautiful just like you are!

 
At November 13, 2012 5:58 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good sized must mean you are perfect because surely he would have said bad sized if he thought you were fat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails