Friday, April 12, 2013

Cat Desk Shelf

GEORGE

Now this...this shelf thing...THIS is the best idea I've seen in a long time.  It's exactly what I need to relax in comfort while I snoopervise Mom doing her work.  It'll support up to a 20 lb. cat so will work great for me, but for big guys like Max...well...if Max laid on there it might collapse!

MAX

Are you saying I'm fat?!



GEORGE

I happen to know you weigh more than 20 lb.

MAX

I've told you before, it's all floof & muscle!

GEORGE

(sigh) If you want to see more about this shelf go here.

Now, where did Mom put her plastic monies card?



11 Comments:

At April 12, 2013 7:48 AM, Blogger CAB said...

I like that! I like sitting on the printer more, but that has a pad.

 
At April 12, 2013 11:00 AM, Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

I love this shelf, but I have always wondered if it would work with the desk here. It has an awfully shallow lip. But then, I am only 5 lbs., so perhaps it would still work.

 
At April 12, 2013 1:11 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That looks like a comfy shelf. Mum says she needs one like that for me so I don't sit on the keyboard.

 
At April 12, 2013 3:43 PM, Blogger Max said...

I want one but every time I've looked, it's been out of stock :(

 
At April 12, 2013 8:22 PM, Blogger Angel, Kirby and Max said...

WE hope your Mom gets you one!

 
At April 18, 2013 8:09 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

That looks neat. We'll take 5. Well, maybe 4. Rusty is a biiiiiiiig boy.

 
At April 21, 2013 5:54 PM, Blogger Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

It looks great! But I kinna like sitting right AT the keyboard or walk back and forth around it. Still that nice cushion might entice me. ~ Iza

 
At April 22, 2013 3:26 PM, Blogger Carolina Cats said...

Just stopping by to say hi. Hope you are all well.

Purrs & hugs,
Finnegan, Buddy & Jazzy

 
At April 28, 2013 7:33 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we is trying to catch up wif our furriends. We hopes you gets a new house soon! we love reading your updates

 
At May 05, 2013 9:29 AM, Blogger Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Wishing Tipper and Max a very Happy Birthday. Hope you ae having a fun filled day.

 
At May 05, 2013 11:07 AM, Blogger Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Birthday Tipper & Max.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Related Posts with Thumbnails